Home > Forums > Gangbang, Orgy, & Groups (Fetishes and Other)

i wanna be a cummy mess pls

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Perhaps this is the wrong place, maybe not...

i watch videos of girls being complete cumsluts, and get so horny that i want a piece of the action myself.

i always think about me being a dirty little boy for a big group of men!!

i love jerking all their cocks onto my face and against my tongue, covering my face with obscene amounts of cum.

i constantly find myself home alone, on my floor naked, fucking a dildo and gagging myself with another one.. i dont know why but i love to gag, it makes me feel so more dirty than doing anything with a girl! does anyone else ever get this?! i hope so, i want some chat about this (",)

its got to the point now i have been ordering fake cum mixtures from the net and covering myself in cum during my solo gangbang.. i put an entire mixture of cum over me, i feel so dirty and sexy and slutty!! i look like im drowning in cum, its such a turn on.

i love feeling like such a little cum whore.. does anyone else feel this way?

im thinking about becoming part of an actual orgy or gangbang, but im not gay, i just love the idea of licking ass, sucking cock and jerking them off and being slutty with them.. what do i do? should i keep it as a fantasy or actually go for it?!!

please, if you think its disgusting, dont post slander here.. its not something im proud at this moment of time!!

thanks for reading! your messages and replies are most welcome..