Home > Forums > Gangbang, Orgy, & Groups (Fetishes and Other)

multiple cock sesion

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 24.03.2007 Date END: 24.03.2007 val would like to try her first multiple cock sesion,please send all messages to our profile together with a photo,and we will get back to you.date will be sat 24 march @9.00pm.valandphil2

Re: multiple cock sesion

Hi my name is Bernie, I'm looking for some adult high jinxs and I would like to take part if accepted. I a bit of a newbie so be gentle (lol). I can travel, but can't accommodate. I'm clean and discreet and I'm up for most things.

Hope to hear from soon,
Bernie

hi i would like to go

Hi i'm new a the swingers club, but very up to meet you.Im 27 year old male with alot of energy looking to enjoy life to the max. About any thing goes stright and open to new ideas. I am of averge buld with a dick that never seems to go down. Not sure if i'll be classed as vwe it about 7 inchs.img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

Hi.
I've only just signed on but would love an invite! Where in Hetrs would this be?

I would love to join in your multiple cock sesion on saturday. Please let me know. x

hi,yes we would love you to come,can you let us have your mob number and we will give you details.val is getting very horny, spk soon.valandphilimg src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

Sounds good:

In London?

ed

I am black 32 and looking for fun with older woman -- if I meet your requirments let me know. definitely up for the 24th

hi, where is the meet. im 18 m and very experienced. get back to me asap
many thanks

hi, where is the meet. im 18 m and very experienced. get back to me asap
many thanks