Home > Forums > Gangbang, Orgy, & Groups (Fetishes and Other)

blackpool

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

genuine cpl seeking at least 2 men 2 fuck my missis while i film har her getting spitroasted. we have been let down so many times plz dont reply if your not going 2 turn up.hate 2 see her dissapointed.img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Re: blackpool

Hiya.... I'd love to come and fuck her! I live in Liverpool and have no problem in driving to Blackpool.

Just get in touch and we'll sort something out.

Hi, would be happy to join you.

I work outside the UK and am usually back for a week or so at a time, travel within the UK no problem.

If you contact me, we could see if we can agree on some dates.

If we agree a meet I WILL turn up.

hi i am in lytham i am a mature male into most things and blackpool is no problem for me if interested plz get in touch

hi would love to come and see to your wife, im m38,leeds, but will travel no probs, just give me a time and date

Hi,

Live in Poulton ... have been in gang-bangs before ... would love to help out!

Check out my profile

Chris

hi iam in the preston area not far 15 mins tops like the sound of you;s and your profile sorry my profile not filled in proper but iam for real get back in touch and i send you the pics thanks.. please get back in touch..

hi guys you sound fun.....would you be interested in 2guys and aother lady....she very bi?
get in touch

hi dan here in south shore i would love to come and see u guys so drop me a mail on here if u r interested with a contact number if poss. and we can arrange something i am 100% genuine

can u do this friday morn the 27th and bring the friend you mentioned 2 us?