Home > Forums > (UK) South East (Instant Action)

LOOKING FOR 2 OR 3 SELECT MALES - THU 17th NOV

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

We rarely do this, but fancy expanding our horizons a little with a couple of select males. Normally we don't entertain interest from single males, so please make the most of this opportunity. Please read all of this post!
Thu 17th Nov we will be hosting a small gathering at a hotel in the Farnham area. We are looking for a couple of mature, discreet and polite males to join us and one regular friend. We will meet in the bar and if there is a connection we will invite you to join us for some play. You can watch us and if the mood is right, J may invite you to join in.
Any sexual engagement will be safe. We will wish to take photos for our own pleasure.
Only seeking clean, respectable, normal and polite males aged 45 to 55.
If you are interested and can (and will) make the date, please send us a PM describing yourself. No, we are not interested in whether you are hung like a donkey, heavy 'cummer' or anything like that. We want to meet normal guys who can hold a conversation and will happily watch us play and join in if invited.
If we like the sound of you we will send you the details for the night.
This is an unusual meet for us and we don't normally entertain single guys, but J is keen on a group experience and if we find the right friends we could all have some fun.
Looking forward to seeing whether any guys on here can read this all the way through and reply with more than one line! A and J

RE:LOOKING FOR 2 OR 3 SELECT MALES - THU 17th NOV

Hello
Male here 55 fit and in good shape, well I think so.
I am a widower who is trying to get back into the outside world.
Happy to come meet you and see if I can get the invite to watch and with luck enjoy your wife's company

'

Tick all your requirements

But Iam 39. Just wondered if here was any exception to you age rule ? X

may be too young or not your type but let me know xx

I'd love to come and meet you guys. If you're interested, then let me know the details.