Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

wayne32taylor's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Wednesday, 17 August 2016; Thursday, 18 August 2016; Friday, 19 August 2016; Saturday, 20 August 2016; Sunday, 21 August 2016; Monday, 22 August 2016; Tuesday, 23 August 2016; Wednesday, 24 August 2016; Thursday, 25 August 2016; Friday, 26 August 2016; Saturday, 27 August 2016; Sunday, 28 August 2016; Monday, 29 August 2016; Tuesday, 30 August 2016; Wednesday, 31 August 2016 Let's meet for fun

Todays site poll.......?

It only totals 99%..... what happened to the 1%? Any ideas? I am curious.

RE:wayne32taylor's Quick Meet

Where...tonight?x

Hello

We're are you to night

Well you certainly got my pulse racing !! yes i think interested is probably an understatement , if you would jump in to the amazing adventure of spontaneous and random, mutual indulgence, I would love to meet up , hear from you. I'm a very open genuine ,single male,with a deviant sparkle in my eye !!Great to find such a genuinely passionate and deliciously deviant beautiful couple, nothing like the anticipation of urgent lust and indulging another's desire to get the heart racing ! Look forward to hearing from you both lets go play !! x x xsky

Hi, was looking to go to a club tonight, fancy joining is?
R&J x

RE:RE:wayne32taylor's Quick Meet

What about our place?

RE:RE:RE:wayne32taylor's Quick Meet

Is that reply to all of us? Going to be a good night if it is lol

RE:RE:wayne32taylor's Quick Meet

Our place in Harlow. Essex xx

Hi both.

Would love to meet you both love the profile. Can meet next week prob best Thursday. What times you thinking of? Of course of you like my profile? Lol.

No time waster promise local to you and love playing with a willing couple very experienced and open minded.
Have a great weekend. Let me know if your interested or want some more detail or pics Lol

Xxx

RE:RE:RE:wayne32taylor's Quick Meet

Hi, we are a bit cautious about meeting people with zero reviews, especially at a private venue, so many people on here get a kick from wasting people's time, if you are genuine we would love to arrange a meet somewhere else
R&J

RE:PARTY

Are u still up for meeting another couple tonight....
img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif"

RE:RE:PARTY

Yeah of course... Why you up for it???

Tuesday 30th

Hi both. If your still free this Tuesday would be great to meet you. Hope you check profile.

Genuine guy no time waster. Ask away the questions you have. Enjoy the bank holiday X.