Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Watching Your Partner

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I've had the pleasure of watching my partner being filled and thrilled twice latley i and must say is a real turn to see her getting lost in the moment of another man.
Certainly not jealous as the trust and love is there.

How do other people or couples out there feel about this and does it turn you both on to have fun like this.

RE:Watching Your Partner

Yes it is a real turn on and as long as you see it as mutual shared pleasure with others, then long can it be so, it can also be a dangerous game for a relationship too, so openness and honesty is a must.
Enjoy what is to be enjoyed. Jxx

Watching your partner

I love watching my husband with other women it's a real turn on ! I love seeing how he turns someone else on x

RE:Watching your partner

Hi Kentfun, cant agree with you more. Absolute turn on to see them with someone else. Have fun out there.

i'm always tantalised by this and many of our fantasies include others - sometimes many others --- i think it may happen but it'll be on the spur of the moment for sure

to be honest and open in a relationship to enjoy the fun sex can be without the green eye of jealousy getting in the way makes for a brilliant and sexy fun time, to enjoy all that can be as a couple then to add in another is a boost!

It is rather nice to watch my wife with another guy not only the sight but sounds and smell

I also would love to see my boyfriend fucked by another woman ??

I love being watched 
Filmed and pics taken 

I love watching my wife take another mans cock its a real turn on!

Interesting thread.. we are in an open relationship and I get turned on by the thought of seeing my wife getting fucked, but I think she's too quiet and shy for that to happen, would dearly love for that to happen, however, I think that she would not be that happy, any tips to help persuade her would be welcome.  She does have a lover and the thought gets me hot but I wouldn't want to upset her ... I have expressed my views in case you were wondering