Home > Forums > Bukkake (Fetishes and Other)

My wife wants your cock

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

My ex wife and i are looking for men to fuck her and men to recieve oral from her in public places. She sucked our last encounters cock in longhorn stewkhouse parking lot.She is in to being doubled on oral and anal. I enjoy watching her get fucked in her ass while sucking my cock. Women welcome to she and i like curvy woman and woman who are fat we enjoy a big 175 lb velupyious woman sucking and fucking will meet for blowjobs only she loves to have me get head from a man while she fucks him. We are dand free and into role play i brought my co worker home for her and they fucked then as he was leaving she succked his cock in th car. She doesnt mind a big blaack dick or an older man. She is 33 and loves men around 40-55. Thiz is for real fuck her tits choke her rape her ass shes a freak. No one can handle three dicks like her she is a true soilder.

RE:My wife wants your cock

I am interested. Nice cock and love to use it. Let me know if she is interested

I would be interested in doing your wife with you because I enjoy ass fucking a wife while she sucks her husband's cock. I love my cock sucked just before and enjoy this because I feel I like cutting loose and really pumping for a girl who is married and enjoys my penis.

Im interested 

Your wife sounds like a dream. I'd love to fuck you both?? Let me know if your interested??Xxx