Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

spiceisnice's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Saturday, 24 October 2015 couple seeking a meet with a bi guy in worcestershire can accommodate

RE:spiceisnice's Quick Meet

Hi, love the idea of meeting, but only free during the day. Hope to hear from you both soon.

What sort of time were you thinking of?

Quick meet

Sounds good any particular time

Hi, I

and I'm looking to get to know people, flirt, swap pics, chat and meet. I'm 31 and married, but my wife's sex drive is nothing like mine. She knows about me meeting up and is fine with it. Please send me a message

Ben

hi I would love to attend!

What time! What is local station?

Meet

Hello, I am very interested , please forward any additional information , thanks !

RE:hi I would love to attend!

Hi I am keen to join in! Please send details!

Hi there I would love to come along ? Let me know Iam in London so I need to make arrangements .

re meet

Hi, would happily come and join you for some fun. Free all day Saturday and more than happy to nip down and see you both. Have played MMF before and only interested in doing that with a couple to be honest, but all 3 very involved, always good fun ??
Ed

Hi
Would love to come and play with both of you on Saturday, I'm free all day. Have played MMF before and up for anything. Only interested if it is 3some fun, MM only not my thing I'm afraid
Ed