Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

Fun sessions in Colombo on October sixteen, seventeen and eighteen for three days

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 15.10.2015 Date END: 18.10.2015 We are a matured foreign gentleman and a local partner.
We will be available in Colombo on October sixteen, seventeen and eighteen for three days to have fun sessions and three sessions per day. We both invited for those interest to meet in a private and secured place for fun.

We have been enjoying life with trust and joy with adventurous fun. We are in contact of very reliable people from age of twenty two to forty five. We wish to meet very reliable and confidentiality guaranteed couples or pairs or females and single guys with a partner and this is a FREE event. AND single around 9 inch plus hard manhood are welcome FREE but other single guys wish to come alone we have to find a genuine working girl for him and he need donate her. We need males and females attend to session must be equal.

My bi sexual partner is with me in most of the trips to Colombo and she is very active for both sex. Male is a matured foreigner and Female is a local in her early thirties.

We have a very secured high floor two room apartment in Wellawatte where we can meet ‘guests come for fun’ and also can accommodate if any required for overnight stay after the fun session.

e organize fun party, group fun, gangbang, couple fun, 3-some, 4-some, soft fun, and more. . . .

We travel to Colombo on weekends. Those who are interested in joining the fun can send us details. We welcome all who can keep secret and respect others privacy.

danu

Ad me