Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

Wild in Pattaya!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 15.11.2015 Date END: 21.11.2015 Hi! We're vacationing to bkk on nov15-17 and pattaya on nov 18-20! We're looking for guys between 30-45yo. Must be hygienic, handsome, fun to be with, discreet and with shaved pubic. Muscular type is a plus. Serious replies only and with photos pls. Safe sex only.
We got a bucket list of kinky activities to do in this vacation, you're welcome to help us in our list:
* attend a swingers party
* organizeattend small gangbang party for my partner
* go to agogo bar and allow my girl to be touched by men
* go to massage parlor and watch my partner get a naked massage with guy masseuse
* go to bars wearing skimpy dress with no undies and bra.
* get drunk with new friends in musicpool lounges ending up possibly in an orgy.

wil attent

dear my sexy girl , I want to kiss your pussy and I attend this party and how I so hotimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

RE:Wild in Pattaya!

I am interested I will be reaching sukhumvit on 15 th morning will be there till 27 th evening before flying out .if you are interested let me know I will let you know the hotel I stay

Hi,

You look so hot in your pics and would love to help out on your bucket list, am available for the dates in Pattaya.
Got 2 beads in my cock for your pleasure....

Hi

hi are you in bkk now i am in bkk

hi saw ur events for thailand.. did u get to attend any swinger parties.. we are travelling to thailand from dec 24- Jan 2. Can you ur experience and any pointers for us... :) hoping to hear from u

RE:RE:Wild in Pattaya!

hi you can visit any of the dance clubs whihc is active in the night and have fun .