Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

Birthday with Swinging and clubbing at Goa .......

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 07.10.2015 Date END: 10.10.2015 we are looking to meet up with like minded couples and singles.... good looking , well groomed and athletic looking people.... we are loooking at having an exotic vacation..... one time full on fun and an experience to last in our memories..... this is our first and last time and we want to experiment with people who look as good... hence please get in touch after checking out our profile description..... we want the best for each other..... so look do matter......

RE:Birthday with Swinging and clubbing at Goa .......

hi wanna meet me

Hi

You can meet me

meetup

hi,
i am ready. plzz reply in details. bye t c
img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

I can meet u ppl in candolim.. plz give me d details of the hotel u will b staying....

Straight Guy looking to join a couple for some fun !!!

good looking man looking for a couple to have some nsa fun. iam good looking and healthy, clean and respectful and would like to meet a couple who can say the same about themselves.any couple or husband want to see his wife been pleasured by me.or three some mmf sex?iam travelling any where in india.single male or female please stay away.please get in contact if you like the sound of me, so i can share my priveate media with you before before we takes things further, looking fowarard to hearing from you. .

We are available from 9th to 10th...M40F23 ...will chat & take it fwd..

hiiiii please contact us

Hi there
Check me if we can hook up