Home > Forums > Socials & Events (The Social Scene)

MIXED Couples' Exclusive Party

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 24.10.2015 Date END: 25.10.2015 Inviting all easy going, cool, open minded, mixed couples out there for some hot, sexy, naughty fun on 24TH of October in one of the hotels in Ortigas. Send us a message if interested and we will fill you in on the rest of the details. See yah!!! ???

RE:MIXED Couples' Exclusive Party

Count us in please :-)

me too

I hope u will give me all the details so that we my partner and I will look forward and we will be well prepared because i know that attending such event like this will give us more knowlegde and more tips to make our relationship stronger specially our sexual relationship. Huh!!!!

RE:RE:MIXED Couples' Exclusive Party

Will be happy to attend and meet new friends

joining

I want to join!
please give me a couple ^&

Details pls

Hi we would love to join the event

can i have the detail pls tnx.

Just want to ask, do I really need to bring my partner? Or can I bring another lady, or even just myself?

Hi Sapphique, Let me know of the details. Please PM it to me so me and my partner can join.

Hi yes i am in Manila now so its a couple to meet if you want

can single guys like me join?

Count us in

WANNA FIND A SINGLE LADY IN CEBU

I dont know why I cant upload my photo . how about message me and lets see where we can meet :)

Please Lang

White men with Filipino wife, girlfriend or partner LANG! PLEASE! Kaya nga MIXED couples, diba po??? Salamat.

Mixed couple here!

Would love to join!! Mixed couple here!

we would like to attend give us the details

Sa mga Pinoys (filipino men)

Sa mga pinoys po dyan na hindi nakaka-alam kung ano talaga ang ibig sabihin ng MIXED COUPLE.
Pag nagpopost po kami at nasabi sa titulo na "For MIXED COUPLES Only".
Ibig pong sabihin ay "HINDI PINOY yong LALAKE".
Maaring Pinay yong girl pero hindi Pinoy yong guy.
Tsaka "COUPLES" , ibig sabihin po, babae tsaka lalake. Hindi mag isa lang na lalake....
Kaya hayan po ibig sabihin ng MIXED COUPLE.

RE:Sa mga Pinoys (filipino men)

oh i see di po pala pwede kami dito. sorry

RE:Sa mga Pinoys (filipino men)

pano ung pinoy ung guy., and Caucasian ung girl?? is that not included in mixed couples??img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

RE:RE:Sa mga Pinoys (filipino men)

Hahaha my hubby mentioned same thing about a mixed couple signing up which the female is Caucasian & the guy is Filipino. But getting none :D

Back to the topic, this is honestly directed to Pinoys ;)
Sorry di naman racist no kaya lang kasi sa mga naging bad experiences ng mga iba sa mga locals...

Stereotyping

It seems that if you're a pinoy you fall into a stereotype that will guarantee people will get experiences in a group setting. Hmmm sounds a bit harsh and yes some Filipino guys don't know how to act to the swinging lifestyle but it's not limited only to pinoys. We've dealt with rudeness, arrogance and intrusiveness from guys from other ethnicities as well. So, I don't get it why these guys fall into that type. This is my two cents.

RE:RE:RE:Sa mga Pinoys (filipino men)

I was gonna tell him the same thing. Thanks, PhilHappy. ???

Re

Everyone has their own preferences(likes and dislike) if the hosts likes it that way, so be it! No big deal. We all move on.

RE:Re

Everyone has their own preferences(likes and dislike) if the hosts likes it that way, so be it! No big deal. We all move on.

Well said..

Just too bad that I'm a lone wolf.....anyway, have fun guys.

Interested to meet couple n female in bangalore

Hi females n couples in Bangalore if any1 wanna enjoy the play n have fun around.plz inbox me. Only geniune people.I can host.

RE:MIXED Couples

count me in, please hope to hear from you soon. thanks

Hi there. I'm based in ortigas. Would love to join. I'm Marc. German guy.

Hi there. I'm based in ortigas. Would love to join. I'm Marc. German guy.

Send me the details. Thanks!

Event cancelled

Event cancelled