Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

DhakaCouple2015's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Friday, 4 September 2015 Want to start a Club with interests in Swingings, etc. Please help me so that we all can have some fun.

Quick Meet

Hello , how are you?I am Sabbir Ahamed Khan from Dhaka .I am so simple as i show it in my profile.You can see that.If you want we can chat here,can meet then if we think something can happen then we can go ahead.Hope i will get reply back.can i see your pic.Have a good day.Bye

RE:DhakaCouple2015's Quick Meet

We are coming to Dhaka on 5th sept.If you in the next 2 weeks arrange a party, we would like to partecipate.Ciao
img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

We r interested and same mentality we know 4 decent cpl at dhaka they knows another 10 cpl by this way we can build a club meet us tomorrow at 3 pm we shall discuss details

RE:RE:DhakaCouple2015's Quick Meet

We are coming next week, if you like we can talk by messanger, if you give us your mail. Ciao

Thank u for your leads. Please help me to help ourselves. A completely open minded club. Its not we r bored with our partner, its about keeping respecting your partner. Hope we can make this successful.

i'm interested to join your club as bar tendr or dj

a chennai guy looking for women,couples

hello guys i'm Nikhil a genuine and decent person looking for extreme fun just like u guys. i live in chennai and we could meet in discreet. check my profile and contact me if u r okay then feel free to call me . i'm a frank person and straight forward : ) hoping to hear from u guys soon :)

RE:RE:RE:DhakaCouple2015's Quick Meet

Inbox us for details

Pls, Make a option for single man

I interested to join ur party. pls, also invite single man.

intrested

You are not informing how can meet

RE:intrested

My venue just got occupied. Raag lagtese. Plz suggest or accomodate. We can rent a hotel room - a good one as iit will be safer. There's one in Baridhara J Block. Cost will be shared and couple shall bring their own protectioncondoms.

I want to propose that we should wear some kind of mask (no borkha or hijab acceptable). Any comments.

RE:RE:intrested

Give ur cell no. If serious

RE:RE:RE:intrested

Shuru korlam ami, abar question on my seriousnes. Lets see how serious u r. Let me make the call.

Interested Man

Hi, interested to join with u. have any chance for single one?

RE:RE:RE:DhakaCouple2015

msg us to meet if u both at dhaka

We are coming to Dhaka on 5th sept.If you in the next 2 weeks arrange a party, we would like to partecipate.Ciao

Sounds like a plan