Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

one night stand

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 19.09.2015 Date END: 20.09.2015 Hi folks,we 'll b reaching Kolkata on 19th of September evening and we 'll stay overnight and 'll leave on 20th. Interested cpls who are looking for swap,kindly ping here in mail.Those who can host or we can have this fun at hotel..please contact us before we get there. Cz we can't go to bed without knowing them.
Thanks

Hi

Dear people.I would love to be part of this event.Please let me know the place.One more thing,you are amazing.

RE:one night stand

Looking for a thick girl to come duck my man with me tonight

hi new here , want 2 try new kind of experience .

CAN I COME ,

RE:Hi

Ho,we are looking for cpls,no single male or female allowed

Date start: 19.09.2015 Date END: 20.09.2015 Hi folks,we 'll b reaching Kolkata on 19th of September evening and we 'll stay overnight and 'll leave on 20th. Interested cpls who are looking for swap,kindly ping here in mail.Those who can host or we can have this fun at hotel..please contact us before we get there. Cz we can't go to bed without knowing them.
Thanks

Hey I have a friend with his wife will be there for 3 days open for all type of fun for whole three days do anything they are Okeh for that but conditions I am also with them staying so wanna plan for group gang bang no limits let me know place Kolkata venue not decided

hi...

i would like to know... are single males allowed???

RE:RE:Hi

Folks,if you change your mind and want to allow singles also.You know whom to contact.Bye.

Hi,

I would like to join the party

hi

$nt ur contact details

Com to bhubaneswr orissa. If u time.

i would like to join with my partner. we r 3025