Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

sexyfifi's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Saturday, 22 August 2015; Sunday, 23 August 2015; Friday, 28 August 2015; Saturday, 29 August 2015; Sunday, 30 August 2015; Friday, 4 September 2015 Just some fun to keep me amused over night :)

Hi

I'd love to come and have some fun joining you x

RE:sexyfifi's Quick Meet

Where are you from?

Weekend meet

Hey more than happy to slide across to Manchester for an evening of fun..... Let me know if you want me to arrange something. Hopefully speak soon, andy

Hi

Lets meetimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

RE:Hi

Get your shit together ...im going fuck u big time ;) xx

love to meet you x

come to great yarmouth sexy, i can accomodate ;) xxximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Meet

Sent u a message hun x

The cat is away so the mouse will play wc Sept 7th for 4 nights if you fancy?? xx

RE:sexyfifi

Hi, I have a friend that I am showing the Northern quarter tomorrow night, why not come for drinks a dance then who knows. You can text me

hotel meet

Am free all weekwnd and would love to have a lot of fun with you. Hit me up if your interested x

Hello there .... absolutely up for that

Hi, I would love to meet you. Young muscled stud here with long sex drive. I am in Manchester city center. Check me out and messag me i am avialble at any time.

older guy

well hung love to play 64 years old

Hi fifi thanks for adding me as a friend love to have some fun with you let me know where and when felix

Quick Meet

Hi. I could pop over and see u anytime. Just give me the word ;)

I'd be interested if you're still looking.

Hi there, Yeah I sure like to come over and have some fun with you if you like. Could do Saturday 30th if its good time for you?

Hi
Shazz here, fancy meeting up with full of energy... Just waiting for your green signal. Plz reply.
xxx
Shazz

averageimg src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

Would love to meet and fulfil your needs.

Hi Fifi.
Thanks for friendship again.... Really would like to meet up with you for some serious fun. I don't go overboard or crass with messages. But I'd make up for that in person sexually of course. I'm available and days accept Thursdays and Sundays. Regards Mark.

Yes please x

img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

Yes pls sexyfifi!

Hey sexy Fifi I'd love to keep you amused for the night xx

RE:RE:sexyfifi's Quick Meet

MEET TONIGHT?

Hi how do we arrange to meet sorry x

Event dates: Saturday, 22 August 2015; Sunday, 23 August 2015; Friday, 28 August 2015; Saturday, 29 August 2015; Sunday, 30 August 2015; Friday, 4 September 2015 Just some fun to keep me amused over night :)

Hi Fifi
Are you still looking for a companion to keep you company on Friday night?

am near manchester message me when you want some fun i will come over to see you thanks x

Would you like to meet up?

you are so lushhhhhhhhhhh

If ever you want to meet Fifi I'm 1 dirty horny guy.xxx

Hi I'm not far from u. Would love to arrange meeting when ur free if ur interested xx

RE:RE:sexyfifi's Quick Meet

img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"