Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

weplayforfun1's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Thursday, 20 August 2015; Friday, 21 August 2015; Saturday, 22 August 2015; Sunday, 23 August 2015; Monday, 24 August 2015; Tuesday, 25 August 2015; Wednesday, 26 August 2015; Thursday, 27 August 2015; Friday, 28 August 2015; Saturday, 29 August 2015; Sunday, 30 August 2015; Monday, 31 August 2015; Tuesday, 1 September 2015; Wednesday, 2 September 2015; Thursday, 3 September 2015 Looking to meet any evening for a social drink first,then who knows if we all like.x

meet sa 22 or 23rd

Tell us where, we would like to know you

RE:weplayforfun1's Quick Meet

Hi I'm free tonight if you fancy a social

RE:RE:weplayforfun1's Quick Meet

Sounds good. X

Weplayforfun1's Quick Meet

Will attend next Wednesday or Thursday night, let me know where

Weplayforfun1's Quick Meet

Will attend next Wednesday or Thursday night, let me know where

Hi, I'll be in the area on Sep. 20 and would love to meet you. Please let me know if that might work for you.

Hi, I'm around all these days!!!! Hope to meet if you like!!!

Hi we are about ten mins away would love to meet up some time for a drink and get to know each other better !!!

xxxaa

Quick meet

Hello kolkata females m armaan 22 yrs old cute n sexy boy I need intimate fun with single or married ladies if interested call me

meet tonight

I offer my hands to you

fun play

Meet me anyone from kolkata for sex n lots of sex

Hi..
I'm in benidorm very close and very interested to meet you...x

only sex

Anyone from kolkata can contact me for real sex but couples plz stay away I need only only single person married divorce anyone but no couples

Hi there how you doing I'm free most evening if you fancy a meet .

RE:RE:weplayforfun1's Quick Meet

no ?

info

translation of google , Hello we are couple, she bi, could you give us more information of the event. I would like to surprise my partner with a fun party and sex. We speak very little English

Meet

Villamartin meet?

meet

i can meet thursday anytime or friday