Home > Forums > Socials & Parties (The Social Scene)

Gangbang in London, E17

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 25.09.2015 Date END: 25.09.2015 -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Gangbang in London!!! A fixed, ***low contribution*** applies to gangbang parties. Please, message me for more details.

Next gangbang will be on Friday, the 25th of September, 1:30pm - 3:30pm. The venue will be a discreet hotel in London, E17.

Come and join the fun without any pressure or just relax and watch. I will be available to be used all the time. The only rules during the gangbang are:

* always condom, including oral ... but you can cum on my face or anywhere else on my body
* no anal

I will need your email and phone number in order to book you a place. I am very discreet and I may call only once at an appropriate time for you. I just need to verify that you are really committed.

The places will be limited for this gangbang.

A fixed, ***low contribution*** applies to gangbang parties as I play for my own pleasure

RE:Gangbang in London, E17

hi there , im up for this sounds good

Can you message me more details please.

contact details

Hi!
How may I contact to you?

RE:contact details

Hi, you can contacting me by a private message for example ;-)

could you email me so i could get your number?

re.gangbang in londanE17

What I have got going for me is a very big cock good tounqe

Hi how much for the contribution ? Thanks x

Hi how much for the contribution ? Thanks x

RE:RE:Gangbang in London, E17

I can answer this only to private messages. Thank you

Hi i m up for it..email me

Hi ive finally lost my anal virginity bareback until he cum inside my arse riding his cock as a man naked which was sacrifice i had to do so i would lose virginity and wont need to worry about what's it like and bottle out of meeting up with people im up for us meeting and sucking any cock and ride or be gangbanged by as much cock bareback until cum inside my arse if you will let me meet you

Hi

Hi. I will attend

Gangbang

Hi, you seem to have a lot of interest, who can blame them, I was hoping you would like some help xx

I would like to attendimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

sounds good im interested

I m up for it.. How doii pay

Hi i finally lost my anal virginity bareback until he cum inside my arse riding his cock bareback until he cum inside my arse as first time and loved it and want to be gangbanged now im a tranny

Hi thanks for getting back to me, I've always being interested in gangbangs and I'm looking for a safe way to try. You sound so cool and confident, I thought maybe we could do it together xxx less scary then being alone in a room full of guys xx