Home > Forums > Socials & Events (The Social Scene)

"Real" mixer for "real" people

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 19.09.2015 Date END: 19.09.2015 We will be hosting a mixer and party at a hotel in Makati on Saturday the 19th of September. Space will be limited and location will not be public. Real couples that want to attend a no pressure and no means no event please contact us. Single guys are very limited and must have at least one real review by a current member of the site.

We will verify all couples that do not have a review by webcam. We will not allow any fakes or flakes.

Send us a message. Show some creativity in your message. One line messages will simply get ignored. This will be for upscale, clean and real people. Absolutely no drugs or drunks. If your profile does not have pictures you will be ignored.

We have done this before and we know how much effort and time it takes to make this successful. We can assure you this will a great time to meet real , honest and fun people who are really in the lifestyle for fun. We will be very selective. We are looking for 7-10 couples and one single guy for every 3 couples.

This is a no pressure , no means no event. Attitude and an understanding of the lifestyle are not only important but a necessity.

confirmation

Butt3ermilk just confirmed that she'll make time for it. Looks like September 19 is a go. :)

RE:"Real" mixer for "real" people

hello guys we r interested to join u on that party so we do hope our profile meet ur requirements hubby is from Uk late 50's and wife is a filipina 41 here in Philippines for 7 months and we r staying in Paranaque a studio condo just 10 mins from the NAIA 1, thats just for a start we do hope to hear from u and willing to answer ur question if u need to verify, thank you terry and yuvie.

We would like to attend as well. We never had the chance yet to meet couples in a party setting.

Event Update

We have many that are responding asking to attend and asking basic questions.

Single guy do not add yourself and say you will attend. Send us a message about yourself, include pictures if your profile has none. We will add you to the list and pick the 3 that we want one week prior to the event. Just adding yourself gets you deleted.

Couples and single girls, send us a message and we will send you our email and add you to the list. We will pick the 5 to attend one week prior to the event.

If you cant follow the above instructions you will not be picked, simple.

I would like too attend in your event. And its an honor to be part of this wonderful gathering. I will assure you no one gets hurt in my tool. Im looking forward to be part of your guest list. Thank you and have a nice weekend. Send me some details of the event thanks

Single Guys

It does seem so impossible that you single guys cannot follow instructions.

If you want to get on the list to be possibly picked, follow the instructions. We hate to say this but if you do not have the mental capacity to follow simple instructions you will simply be ignored.

Following Instructions

We have the same problem with single guys and following instructions. Yesterday was, send us one clothed full body pic and some dude sent us a pic of his dick.......

Can i know what are the othet requirements except having partner?

RE:RE:Ref swingers party

Hi event organizer im rom kindly pick me if you want just only without my wife send me a message for a confirmation tnx i am nearby makati area

RE:RE:Ref swingers party

Hi event organizer im rom kindly pick me if you want just only without my wife send me a message for a confirmation tnx i am nearby makati area

RE:RE:RE:Ref swingers party

Lallyrom,

We are sorry but will not invite someone as a single who has a profile as a couple. Personally, I highly suspect you are nothing more than a single guy advertising as couple and have nobody to play with. Or conversely you are just a cheating husband whos wife has no idea what your up to. You are the type of person that gives this site and single guys a bad name.

Given the emails you have sent us, your inability to follow the event rules and finally the ego to invite yourself on the event calendar without being invited, you have been added to our blacklist.

I am a single man

I am from Germany and live in Taiwan. Flights to Manila are cheap, so I could come over. My profile shows pics of me, if you want to know more, just ask me.
With or without me...
Good luck for finding the right people.

Are you kidding

Dear Taiwan

If you need to hop on a plane and fly Manila in order to attend a swingers party there is something wrong. It's a level of desperation that really does not fit well in the group we are trying to create. Thank you for your desire to participate but we will say no thank you.

Sorry, when you think that I am so desperate,

the reason was that I have to do visa runs at least every 90 days anyway,
and additionally it was totally normal for me to write it, because it is very common here in Taiwan that people jump into a plane to be 2 or 3 days at a beach on the phillis.

Ok, anyway, ...byebye.

RE:Are you kidding

It was just an offer. Thanks for judging me.
People who judge others without asking for further infos for the reason, are probably ignorant, arrogant and not the right people to meet anyway.

i am single..

hello event organizer.. i am willing to attend, just curious on what will happen, never attended any party before and im just bery curious.. ive send my photo and waiting for the admin to approve..

RE:RE:Are you kidding

Truth hurts huh. Read the post instructions. It says send us a message. When u post in public and don't follow the rules you can expect to be treated like a child.

Ohoh

A place for fun turns into a place of rules and insulting.
Live could be easy with some good behaviour.

Rules

They do have a point with rules. It is not easy or cheap to host a party. The rules simplify the process and help weed out the mouth breathers.

i don't have any reviews atm, but you could screen me however you may want to. this event seems very appealing to me.

No Reviews

Realquick,

Thank you for your interest. However you are in that "unknown" category. You are a guy that nobody knows. As we get closer to this event our goal is to have two things happen.

First, and foremost we want to make sure we are putting together an event that is drama free. Single guys simply have a reputation as a whole of being wildcards. We don't know your manners, we don't know your habits, we don't know your honesty and we don't know your discretion level. We are not saying that you individually fall into these areas of concern, we are simply saying we don't know. Without any reviews you have no way of showing to us and our guests any aspects of these concerns.

Secondly we want to put on a fun event. Honestly most of our guests will have a history of participating in a group setting. The people we invite will have a history of playing, bystanders and those who do not participate in the activities can be a real mood killer. Single guys are again notorious for watching and not participating. Or to excuse the expression " i got my nut, i am out of here".

I am sorry but we will remove you from the " i will attend " box. We are simply very much into making our gusts are both comfortable and that we have KNOWN quality participants. We hope you understand. Good Luck in your search.

hi everyone :) i'm a newbie here :)

hi everyone :) i'm a newbie here :)

RE:RE:"Real" mixer for "real" people

Why hallo there. :)

EVENT Update ** Cancelled **

We apologize however we are going to Cancel this event. All we will say is that the lack of confirmations from "real" couples we cannot justify the expense. Instead we will just slut around on our own. Good luck in your search.

It's fine it happens

No worries, It happens so Don't sweat about it.. It would really suck if by the time it happens no one actually arrive. That would be a BIG waste of effort. Anyhow, We can meet by next weekend instead I already sent you an email regarding the details of it... I hope you can drop by or something.

Organizing a Party(

We were in Manila earlier in the year, trying to arrange a party with no luck. We found it was alot easier in Angeles. People come to Angeles to party.

RE:It's fine it happens

Indeed. We actually went to a supposed meeting where the hosts themselves didn't show up. Oh, well. There will be other times.