Home > Forums > Socials & Events (The Social Scene)

Group Social

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 05.09.2015 Date END: 06.09.2015 We are hosting another group social at our pub, entry is free for Couples & Fems, fully licensed bar, discreet location. Message for full details xxx

RE:Group Social

very interested, can you please send details

Group social

Hello,

What usually happens at these group social events?

Hi, I'm a single male and would love to come is that ok?. If so can you reply with details. Regards Carl x

Group Social

im very interested.
Do you accommodate ?
Could I have futher details please such as nearest train station as I don't drive, what occurs
Thanks x

I will accomodate u , so plz contact me.

Hi
I would like to attend. Is it ok for single males to come? If so what is the charge?

Group social

I would like to stay over , but there seems a lot more males than females Hun ? X

Details of the party

We will only message the party details to individuals, we will not put full details on the forum, also we will not message classic members

RE:Details of the party

Hi peeps
We can't make it this time
But hope it goes we'll look forward to hearing about it.
Steve Xx Annie Xx

Hi my wife and I have just started soft swinging not into full swap yet but wife will have women and men i only play and have sex with wife is this ok at your party if so we would like to attend thanks

5th September

Hi we are planning to attend and will send a private message for further information thank you for hosting xx

Hi I will love to join you !! X

Hi I will love to join you !! X

Group social

I think we might be a bit more ready to attend this time.
When will you give out details of location?
Lee and Tracey

Party games

Too make sure everyone makes the most of the evening we will be playing some games,, of course you do not have to participate but if anyone has some suggestions for dares that can be played on the night then please post them xxx

Party games

Got to play classic spin the bottle , but who ever is in the circle must complete the sexy dare !! img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"

Wow at last a local. Would love to see you all x

Hi we r Tom and Lorraine cullen 2013 would like 2 join your group social if we can would like more details if possible thanks

Hi

I am a new member. Is ther e overnight accommodation as I would be coming on public transport and too late to get home.ximg src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif"

Send me party info

RE:RE:Details of the party

NO!

Hey

Hi, I got your message about Edinburgh Hun. I will be in chat rooms later tonight if you wanna discuss? Hope you're well. Xx

Hey

Hi, I got your message about Edinburgh Hun. I will be in chat rooms later tonight if you wanna discuss? Hope you're well. Xx

RE:Hey

Link me a chat room and I'll see you there!

Single guys,

Sorry but we now have enough single guys for the party, we limit the number to 3, sorry but we are having a bash in October xx

October

Will it be early or late October?
Xx

Can I have the address please

RE:October

3rd October

RE:October

3rd October

Party games

Just a taste of what to expect from Tomorrow nights games................
Beg the person to your left to spank you

Sing everything for 5 mins

Dirty dance with a mop or broom

Have a player draw a uni-brow on someone else

ready

Im very interested

I would like to come along fairly new to this but up for anything
just tell me where and when all ready and keen to go

Group social

I`m very interested and local can you give me the details etc

Social