Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Hookup horror stories

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hope you had a good weekend folks. Today's question - Has a hookup ever gone wrong for you? Did something embarrassing happen? Was it a series of disastrous events one after the other? Post your stories here.

RE:Bad meet following a great one

sorry to listen that, there are always weird people around..good luck for next

RE:Bad meet following a great one

Hey guy's, You'll always get the wannabe's, a couple a regular see in Chelmsford, are always asking if I have friends that want to come and satisfy his missus, and I always say NO even though they are mates, I know for the swinging scene you gotta have a different mind set, and they are all silly boys lol, Hope this doesn't deter you, just make contact via email phone before hand, happy hunting :)img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:Hookup horror stories

Hi my name is peter I am 57 years of age and I like going out for walks going out for meals I liked your photo I hope you don't mind me messaging you hope to hear from you soon thank you

Bad Meets

First, I am beating a dead horse but why does some single guys hijack so many threads to hook up when the thread has nothing to do with setting up a meet? Yes, in case you missed it, I am referring to you legendmamcc.

We have been fortunate, no bad meets, butnwe do get screwed around with no shows often enough. The worst was we met a couple on a Saturday night at the bar for drinks. Things went well so we scheduled a meet on Monday night for supper then play.

Monday afternoon they messaged and said the missus wants soft swing only, we replied we do not soft swing (that was talked about Saturday) and if they want to cancel let us know now. He messaged back later and said it was all right (yes we should have known better, but Saturday went really well, she was game Saturday but we did not have the time).

On our way to the resturant he messages that she is mensturating and no meet. We told him come for supper anyway (our treat and 5 minute walk from his hotel), he declined. We went for supper regardless and 30 minutes after we arrived he messages back they are coming. We waited 45 minutes, no messages so we messaged that we are leaving.

They never messaged us back and then blacklisted us on here.......img src="imagesadultemoticons026.gif"