Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

rosiewhitely's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Monday, 3 August 2015; Tuesday, 4 August 2015; Wednesday, 5 August 2015; Thursday, 6 August 2015; Friday, 7 August 2015; Monday, 10 August 2015; Tuesday, 11 August 2015; Wednesday, 12 August 2015; Thursday, 13 August 2015; Friday, 14 August 2015 anonymous ...no strings attached

RE:rosiewhitely

Hey there!!!

I'm 28 years old from Mumbai looking for fun.
Kindly go through my profile and let me know if we can be friends.

Regards,
Shashank

RE:rosiewhitely's Quick Meet

Hey,
I'm Dan from Fareham, I'm looking for some fun and would hope you could help me x

hi rosie id love to come and meet up x

I'm on holiday all week so would love to join you any or all of the days.

Hiya I am on holiday down near There fir 2 weeks and would be delighted to join you please jet he know can make most dates except not 6 or 7 Aug

Hiya I am on holiday down near There fir 2 weeks and would be delighted to join you please jet he know can make most dates except not 6 or 7 Aug

Free wed thurs.. 12,13. Happy to meet. Check me out and get in touch.

Hi, I am a straight male looking for sexy and likeminded woman to share our fantasies. I am clean, educated, straight and a nice person who only want to meet a woman who is interested in NSA. Check my profile and if you feel that we are likeminded people, drop me a private message. Cheers. Ed

haha nice - I like your style x

yeah I'd love to! I'll send you a message, but more than happy to jump on a train to fuck you, or you can visit me in east London. I might visit a couple of times if that's allowed haha.. I'm quite flexible next week, inc tomorrow. also, happy to share you with other guys or babes if you like lots of attention ;)

RE:RE:rosiewhitely's Quick Meet

Love to meet got small cock

RE:RE:rosiewhitely's Quick Meet

Love to meet got small cock

Any idea of days you want me so I can plan the week?

Rosie -

Can you please let me know when you need me and what time on what day ?

Many thanks

FTD1

HI Rosie
Would love to meet just down the road from you in Bournemouth and am VIP member.
Please message me and we can discuss times and date

or I can just get in car and drive to you

rosiewhitely's

Hi I live near Southampton and would love to meet up for some fun.......xxx

meet

love to meet up where and when?

meet

Im free where and when?

Would love to get involved. let me know how and will be there x img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"