Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

xxxxx45's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Tuesday, 4 August 2015; Wednesday, 5 August 2015; Thursday, 6 August 2015; Friday, 7 August 2015 My girl and I are up the west coast of Scotland next week ! Pub meet any guys ?

That would be nice

Hello you two sexy people, where about's in S W Scotland?? I am near Dumfries img src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif"

wer & wen

mmmmmm yes please you or sexyimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

wer & wen

mmmmmm yes please you or sexyimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

wer & wen

wer & wen

wer & wen

RE:That would be nice

Any where up west coast !

12 on Friday 7th ???????

Hello again, How about a Friday 7th Aug at 12 O' Clock (Mid Day) meet at the Hole in the Wall Pub in Dumfries I will walk in at 12 sharp, please let me know if this is all right with you's? Love. Jim. xxxx

RE:xxxxx45's Quick Meet

Where abouts in Scotland and have you got any pictures??

RE:12 on Friday 7th ???????

Hello again, How about a Friday 7th Aug at 12 O' Clock (Mid Day) meet at the Hole in the Wall Pub in Dumfries I will walk in at 12 sharp, please let me know if this is all right with you's? Love. Jim. xxxx