Home > Forums > Socials & Parties (The Social Scene)

Kinky gangbang 31st July at 1pm

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 31.07.2015 Date END: 31.07.2015
I have been working on a new dungeonplayroom and am looking for gentlemen to join me for the grand opening. There will be an attractive submissive available for hire and use (see photos). She is 28, size 810, has long blonde hair and is 5'5" without heels and also has legs to die for! I can accommodate or will happily travel to your home or hotel and make her available for your use. I will have her dress as you require and she can be delivered as required i.e naked, bound, gagged and blindfolded ready for your use obviously only where the entrance permits such things. Of course I could prepare her for your arrival at my home or in a hotel room for you.
Most BDSM activities are available and you can talk to me about any queries you may have. Full protected penetration is expected and you are welcome to cum as many times as you can.
I also welcome voyeurs and she can perform forwith you andor myself, we will perform any scenario for your amusement and entertainment.
We also welcome subs male andor female. If you are sub she will serve alongside you andor your sub and will perform full sex for your entertainment Note she is not Bisexual.
I would welcome you to have dinner with the sub dressedundressed as you wish and will happily welcome you to my home for overnight too. Happy to travel some significant distance for the right booking.
I also welcome a straightforward booking for non BDSM activities as single or as a couple, she will be made available.
I am also happy to entertain small groups (max 6 gentlemen) for intimate parties withwithout games andor shows. So tell us what you are after and we will consider it.

Kinkly

Hay where is the location?

Event

Hi is event still on and how much ? Walsall town centre ?