Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

LaoshiSuzee's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Friday, 24 July 2015; Saturday, 25 July 2015; Sunday, 26 July 2015; Friday, 31 July 2015; Saturday, 1 August 2015; Sunday, 2 August 2015 Anyone available weekends to meet up for a bit of bedroom fun with a lonely 35 year old married Chinese woman.

RE:LaoshiSuzee's Quick Meet

i really want to try something with a chinese beauty, img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

hi
im kevin from sri lanka i will come china this oct i like meet u im business man

I would love to try with a woman older than me!!img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

Event dates: Friday, 24 July 2015; Saturday, 25 July 2015; Sunday, 26 July 2015; Friday, 31 July 2015; Saturday, 1 August 2015; Sunday, 2 August 2015 Anyone available weekends to meet up for a bit of bedroom fun with a lonely 35 year old married Chinese woman.

if we can meet when i will china u have very sexy & nice body

RE:RE:LaoshiSuzee's Quick Meet

if we can meet when i will china u have very sexy & nice body

I will only be in China a few more months img src="imagesadultemoticons021.gif"

RE:RE:LaoshiSuzee's Quick Meet

I would love to try with a woman older than me!!

You should try come for a vist here in my town, can be both or just either one of you, no problem as long as it is fun and safe img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif"

LaoshiSuzee's Quick Meet

yes i would try

RE:RE:RE:LaoshiSuzee's Quick Meet

Ok, we both will come. How can we keep in touch?img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

hi I am interested.

RE:RE:RE:RE:LaoshiSuzee's Quick Meet

Ok, we both will come. How can we keep in touch?

Will your wifegirlfriend join and her and me try girl girl or she jsut watch or you just do to both her and me? LOL all sounds good

Interested to meet you

hi L sizee,

I stay in Shanghai and can visit you weekends. Please check my profile and let me know if you are interested.

Cheers
G

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:LaoshiSuzee's Quick Meet

she would gladly join us! the idea woud lbe threesome! would it be fine for you? she is bisexual ;Dimg src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" ! How can we keep in touch?

i'm interested.

Check my profile and see if you are interested.

Check my profile and see if you are interested.