Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

sweta15's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Saturday, 11 July 2015; Sunday, 12 July 2015; Monday, 13 July 2015; Tuesday, 14 July 2015; Wednesday, 15 July 2015; Thursday, 16 July 2015; Friday, 17 July 2015; Saturday, 18 July 2015; Sunday, 19 July 2015; Monday, 20 July 2015; Tuesday, 21 July 2015 Any couple and handsome male,massage boy can contact ......

hi

kindly share the venue.... we can have fun together..

RE:sweta15's Quick Meet

hot nude well hung stud here with 8 inch for nice erotic body massage .Let me know if interested

Hey
I'm a 22 year old well educated and well behaved guy currently residing in hyderabad. I am willing to travel to meet you both as I viewed your profile and absolutely loved the curves and those amazing legs in your profile picture. I'm 5"11' with an athletic body.
I would like to meet with you guys on 18th of July if that's convenient for you both. Do check my profile out to view pictures. If you both find me interesting as I found you guys , then do message me with more details. Thank you.
Have a nice day.

Hi...I am single male...looking forward to give u hot and squeeze massage ......send me the venue details....

Hi nice to see your profile.

OK I can join please let me know further infoimg src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif"

OK I can join please let me know further infoimg src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif"

Hi! This definitely looks interesting. Hope this works out.

ys i can do massage and as ur feet fetish too.ur mob no.

hii..
can i?

Hi there nice to meet ya cheers lets meet as to ur plans but do give us ur details like venue & contact nmbr ASAP..Thanks Dear.. (SO WE CAN BOOK OUR AIR TKTS)

hi ur feetish n u r mind bogoling..plz msg ur contact so that we can meet up

Hi there
I am deepak married male from gurgaon and looking for this only. Please tell me the address where I need to come. Also my pic is available in my profile in case you wanna see.

Hi buddy wanna like to have fun with handsome smart guy in bangalore at my own place with excellent body massage and fun

hi i may be there. good massager

Hi there we need the details to be in words not in digits so please revert with details as we get in touch Thanks..

RE:RE:sweta15

I m 26yr BISEXUAL GUY..u couple want FUCK UR WIFE AND SUCK UR COCK at same time.i can satisfied to both of u. I servent of urs.. in DELHI

Let me know when i can be ready for you even now ??

RE:RE:sweta15's Quick Meet

I m 26yr BISEXUAL GUY..u couple want FUCK UR WIFE AND SUCK UR COCK at same time.i can satisfied to both of u. I slave of urs.. in DELHI

hi

hi interested

Hi

HI i am interested ... let me know the venue

Event cancelled

Event cancelled