Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

victorDelhi's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Friday, 3 July 2015 Hi will be in ncr- faridabad, in sector-15, for couples only, will be looking forward to meet cpls as we are also cpls ..

hiii

Hey guys even i m from fbd sec17...r u int cn we meet

RE:hiii

yes we can ...

RE:RE:hiii

Tell me how to contact u

When n where?details plz

let's try some new

U HUSBAND WANT GETSUCKED OWN COCK BY ME WEN I LICK UR WIFE PUSSY..THEN U CAN FUCK MY ASS also WHILE I FUCK UR WIFE PUSSY i LIKE WEN HUBBY N WIFE BOTH DISCHARGE IN MY MOUTH.I m 26yr Sexy SLAVE IN DELHI

RE:victorDelhi's Quick Meet

Hi guys we r interested

RE:RE:victorDelhi's Quick Meet

Hi guys we r interested
img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

Hi

Hi jatinNISHA here for join u try us we r 3230 from delhi

Hey lots of people r joining..cud u plzz gv ur details n info abt the event?where n how to contact u n wt time

Hi guys we r interested

Are you interested in meeting single male visiting Delhi on 15th July

Devang

tonight

Anyone interested in hanging tonight for adult times , must be in long island ny inquire within , ww dont know how to connect with people here !

RE:victorDelhi's Quick Meet

Hi, we are well educated and decent couple, new to this concept and looking for serious couples only for fun in the same room with own partners. We are bfgf in the age group of 5036. We belong to deIhi. If you are interested and serious, pls contact

Hi, we are well educated and decent couple, new to this concept and looking for serious couples only for fun in the same room with own partners. We are bfgf in the age group of 5036. We belong to deIhi. If you are interested and serious, pls contact

I am in Delhi on 15 & 16th July can we meet up