Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

nikki1019's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Saturday, 30 May 2015 We are free on Saturday afternoon or evening. Anyone interested just message us. Thank you See you all guys

RE:nikki10****'s Quick Meet

Love to meet you

Hello

Very interested in meeting you.

can you qualified. me pm me

Canyou qualified me maam img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:RE:nikki10****'s Quick Meet

Thank you for your interest but your too far we are in the philippines

RE:RE:nikki10****'s Quick Meet

Thank you for your interest but your too far we are in the philippines
We are looking for a possible in Manila area only

RE:RE:RE:nikki10****'s Quick Meet

Hi, Im willing to meet you on 30.

RE:RE:RE:nikki10****'s Quick Meet

Im in manila

Meet up at manila

Everyone who wants to join the meet up we are in Manila grand opera hotel in Manila right beside the d Jose station on the said date around two pm see there

Meet up at manila

Everyone who wants to join the meet up we are in Manila grand opera hotel in Manila right beside the d Jose station on the said date around two pm see there

RE:Meet up at manila

Hallo. Pardon me: where exactly in the hotel is the meeting place and how do we identify you? Thank you.

RE:nikki1019's Quick Meet

Location sir? San sa Manila?

Location sir? San sa Manila?

RE:RE:nikki1019's Quick Meet

Doroteo Jose station

What are the chances for me to join you guys? its my first time to be in a group. I am within Manila area.

Anong room? Thanks!

San sa Grand Opera Hotel?

San po ang meeting place? Thanks po.

Meet and greet in manila

Hi anyone who are confirm to attend pls pm us so we will know who to expect at the meeting place lobby restaurant leave your description so we knew who to approach thank you see you soon

Meet and greet

Time will at six pm tonight

RE:Meet and greet in manila

Hi anyone who are confirm to attend pls pm us so we will know who to expect at the meeting place lobby restaurant leave your description so we knew who to approach thank you see you soon

Hallo, friends. I just sent you a PM. Awaiting your reply. Thanks. :)

RE:RE:Meet and greet in manila

Sorry time is move to 9 pm as we have unexpected things to do sorry for the late post