Home > Forums > Socials & Parties (The Social Scene)

Celebrating Independence Day with a BANG!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 12.06.2015 Date END: 12.06.2015 Hi all!

Let's celebrate Independence Day with an all singles party at Sogo Hotel Cubao, from 12 NN to 6 PM. I'm planning this party for as much as 5 girls and 5 guys. I think this is great opportunity for singles in Manila to meet and greet and have a fucking fun time with each other!

To join, just PM me. I'll coordinate all the stuff that we need in the party, so I need to have the list ready by the start of June. All insights and suggestions from the participants are welcome. All I'll be asking you to bring is your share in the party funds and your best horny self.

Hope to hear from all you singles who wanna join!

suggestion

I humbly suggest massage (grapeseed) oil for anyone who knows the White Tiger or any sensual massage. Women draw slips of paper out of a fishbowl. The lady with the winning number is it and receives the massage. :)

IM ATTENDING

PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH THE DETAILS. THANKS.

placed myself, just like a bookmark.

i think i am in for this, though i think we need more on the female side.

placed myself, just like a bookmark.

i think i am in for this, though i think we need more on the female side.

RE:placed myself, just like a bookmark.

Maybe you boys should go and look for some.

RE:Celebrating Independence Day with a BANG!

Date start: 12.06.2015 Date END: 12.06.2015 Hi all!

Let's celebrate Independence Day with an all singles party at Sogo Hotel Cubao, from 12 NN to 6 PM. I'm planning this party for as much as 5 girls and 5 guys. I think this is great opportunity for singles in Manila to meet and greet and have a fucking fun time with each other!
pm me for more details...
To join, just PM me. I'll coordinate all the stuff that we need in the party, so I need to have the list ready by the start of June. All insights and suggestions from the participants are welcome. All I'll be asking you to bring is your share in the party funds and your best horny self.

Hope to hear from all you singles who wanna join!

May i join? :)

count me in that event....