Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

Bristol social party night

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 06.06.2015 Date END: 07.06.2015 We are thinking about arranging a social meet up in the Bristol area, the idea is a fun relaxed night where people just meet for drinking and dancing, social chatting, totally no commitment but obviously people can do what they want if they desire. If anyone thinks it's a good idea and interested for sat 6th June drop us a line and we will see the response

RE:Bristol social party night

Being a local lad I could be interested in attending would like some more details

RE:Bristol social party night

can I suggest you go into the chat room and mention it, so as many people as possible get to know about it.
Did you know there is a social in brum on 25th july?

RE:RE:Bristol social party night

Well not a very good response it seems this is harder to get real people for social meet and fun than you would think??

Bristol event

i would be glad to meet up

RE:Bristol event

I will attend if you send me the details X img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"

RE:RE:RE:Bristol social party night

Tell me more about it and would be keen to attend and help out with events etc...drop me a line - not a member currently as loads of fakes on here. So cant read messages... Been a member on and off for about 4 years, so would be good to have a chat etc anyway
Dave