Home > Forums > Socials & Events (The Social Scene)

dommies sept social gathering

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 05.09.2015 Date END: 06.09.2015 and another social gathering is here !!
As you all know our social gatherings are a NO play get together and (NOT) a orgy
so if you fancy a night of drinkies and some networking with NO pressure .then come put your name down
Numbers will be limited due to the size of the location!
and as we like equal numbers of both sexes
so if is what your looking for ,then come put your names down and we will get back to you with venue and hotel details

hotels

The travelodge eye green is the main hotel its 15 mins by taxi

RE:dommies sept social gathering

We are coming xx

RE:hotels

We will be there xx

hotel

It would seem the lodge is a tad pricey that wkend but others are cheaper nr to peterboro

Hi

Me and hubby will be there!

hotels

well as the Travelodge is pricey so go to the griffin in march

I'll be there Dom subject to work commitments but diary looks good at the moment.

r trannys allowed tocome

Hi i think u r hot and want u to fuck me with strap on then a man fuck me with cock i want woman to show me how to be woman and do make up and take me to salon for make over and shopping and be you and bf slave and obey u always accepting u 2 as my master and mistress im sub and like to be dominated and tied up and gagged then whipped im bi sub tv for now and take ts path to have sex change if u want to chat or not intrested let me know either way please u can be master and mistress anytime and x x x

RE:r trannys allowed tocome

NO

We are very interested, thanks

We are very interested, thanks

dress code

so then guys whats the thoughts on if weather hot to have loud shirts for the guys and short skirts for the ladies ???

Dress code

I'm fine with short skirts for the ladies but I don't do loud :D

Unless I'm allowed to wear a black one that's only loud in ultra-violet?

RE:Dress code

of course u can wear one of those

Dress code

I'm fine with short skirts for the ladies but I don't do loud :D

Unless I'm allowed to wear a black one that's only loud in ultra-violet?

Hotel

Me and my hubby will be there.
As the travel lodge want a small fortune for a room, we have booked in at the Oliver Cromwell hotel in March. It is only 5 miles from the venue so taxis will be reasonably cheap (i hope).
Star xx

timings

it would seem that it says the party starts at 7 am ,a bit wrong ,but nothing stopping u to pop in anytime after 12( lunchtime) if ur happy just for the evening bash come anytime after 7

friday meal

right the Friday meal is at the cobblestones as per normal

All booked :)

All booked up now woohooo :)

friday night

right for those who are coming up on the Friday if ur staying at the house 5ish will be gd, those booking into hotels and meeting up for the meal cobblestones in march around 730ish
those that are doing the meal can we have numbers so we can sort out tableimg src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

RE:friday night

Yes I will be there on the Friday and will be going for meal too :) Will just be me though!!

Just saturday

See you there domster xxxx

Friday meal

I will be the for the friday meal staying at the ye olde griffin.

We will be coming for the meal x

We will be there for the meal!! Xx

Countdown has started!

12 days to go people!!! Can not wait to see friends again and to meet new people :) xx

RE:Countdown has started!

12 days to go people!!! Can not wait to see friends again and to meet new people :) xx

First time for me, can't wait to see all of you...it's going to be a great night :)

Countdown has started!

Dress Code

So are the bloke going for the loud shirts or we just going casual? :)

shirts

Yep loud ahirts

RE:RE:Dress code

Well I can say 100% that I will NOT be wearing a short skirt! Jeans only for me :) x

COUNTDOWN!!!!

1 week today!! xx

COUNTDOWN!!!!

1 week today!! xx

RE:COUNTDOWN!!!!

the long weekend is here

countdown

the long weekend is here

Looking forward to seeing you all there :)

Try our best

We will try out best don even if we call in for an hour.

Try our best

Try our best

RE:shirts

Loud shirt has arrived :)

RE:Hotel

If we are goong i will be driving so we can give you both a loft if you want.

RE:RE:Hotel

Would be really good to see you but you have to come here as son in bed but we aren't. were you both to now as we are waiting........ All up to u

RE:RE:Hotel

Would be really good to see you but you have to come here as son in bed but we aren't. were you both to now as we are waiting........ All up to u

We would love to come as really want to explore and my bloke needs more women xxxxx

Whoop Whoop only 1 more sleep to go then party time with some fantastic people xx

RE:RE:COUNTDOWN!!!!

We are at the hotel :) x

hmm

img src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif"