Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Have You Had Some Doggone Fun?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Rumoured to be fun and forbidden. People love to watch and be watched during sex. There's also an element of challenge and adventure to finding a good dogging spot and seeking out an exciting encounter. What we want to know is have you tried it? Thoughts anyone?

dogging sites.

Where near Stratford upon Avon. ..

RE:dogging sites.

Recently asked about sites around north wales. I deffo want to try it and see if it gives me that thrill..the kick of excitement.. Or will I spend every second checking out the window or over my shoulder.???? Either way I hope it will be a gateway to an encounter ( indoors!) with a horny couple another time..img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif"

RE:Have You Had Some Doggone Fun?

Like to watch and watched

RE:RE:Have You Had Some Doggone Fun?

Love to be watched ... We've done it a few times before...

hi friends

i really want to try dogging..i think its very sweet to think of it,even.

Is there a dogging spot in Spain, alicante, benidorm?

Hello there,

We are seaking for a good dogging spot in the area of benidorm, Alicante.....?
We want to know where en when etc etc...........

img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

No not my seen I am afraid , would mind trying with 2 ladies or a couple for the lady

RE:Is there a dogging spot in Spain, alicante, benidorm?

Get intouch on my nick please and end it with the G service

dogging

Is there a place in taupo new Zealand

RE: ¿Hay un lugar dogging en España, Alicante, Benidorm?

Hi, I like the car park, on the train. 12:00 P.M. discuss the day?

I haven't don this but I really want to. I think about it a lot but have been a little shy.

no I haven't tried it, but would love to . how does one go about it?img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

RE:RE:Have You Had Some Doggone Fun?

Ha what's that all about

Dogging sites in nth Qld?

Hi, does anyone know of any sites on the Atherton Tablelands in Qld, Australia. I'm keen to participate but it's a bit hard to find one by just asking. Maybe we could start a new one?

Dogging sites in nth Qld?

Hi, does anyone know of any sites on the Atherton Tablelands in Qld, Australia. I'm keen to participate but it's a bit hard to find one by just asking. Maybe we could start a new one?

RE: ¿Usted ha tenido algún Doggone diversión?

Que es doggin

want to try dogging.

I am interested in trying dogging. can someone help with confidence booster please and where is best in Sutton Coldfield in west midlandsimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" care for some low key

I m at Ucbridge Hillingdon London... i am very eagerly wsiting to hear from you.....img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

I m at Uxbridge Hillingdon London... i am very eagerly wsiting to hear from you.....img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

I m waiting....img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"