Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

Swingers Party

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 22.05.2015 Date END: 23.05.2015 Come all the swingers. We are organizing an in house party.

Hello ji

Get me in yr party guy frm abroad like to perform nude body massage on females and couples . As i a many good females frm abroad visiting india in comming months so i am looking fr cpls like u here in india to know each other before img src="imagesadultemoticons018.gif"

RE:Swingers Party

hello guys.... i would like to be a part of it..... !! pls reply..thanks . Karan !!

hii

Give me the details...m a stripper guy..u can check my pics if u liked it u can call me in ur party..

I wanna join

Hi I would like to be part of it...

Hiii

Hi I would like to be part of it...
Regards Anoop

swingers party

Hi guys
I am willing to join the party please notify the venue., I am a very good licker and a submissive man for the ladies. Thanks please reply.

RE:swingers party

Hi guys
I am willing to join the party please notify the venue., I am a very good licker and a submissive man for the ladies. Thanks please reply.

please post more details

hi please post more details about the party ....where it will be and how many couples .

Date start: 22.05.2015 Date END: 23.05.2015 Come all the swingers. We are organizing an in house party.

pls contact me if here coming couples are genuine and real not any sigle meet or singles are allowed here. I am interested only in couples bcz realy our willings to join a swingers party.
Thanks

swinger parties

looking to go to my first party, preferably in wales or close, anyone know of any?

hey

can single male attend this party

hey a single male attend that party .pls provide more details bout the party

hai

hai i am a single male attent the party.please provide more detail about the party.i will join definatily.

Hi i am a single male attent the party.please provide more detail about the party.i will join definatily.

Hi where is th e party which place.

swinger malta

Any swinger party in Malta?

Ok guys we are intersted!
img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

RE:please post more details

hi please post more details about the party ....where it will be and how many couples .

HEY CAN YOU TELL THE VENUE

guys we are interstedimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"