Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

Dungeon opening party

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 02.05.2015 Date END: 02.05.2015 I have been working on renovating my house and have converted one of the rooms to a dungeon.
I would like to throw a party (since it is close to my birthday too) as a grand opening of the dungeon.
My submissive 27 year old blonde will be available for sexual use by all males and I am inviting other doms, subs and dommes so everyone should be catered for one way or another.
Fees apply. email if interested.

RE:Dungeon opening party

happy birthday xx

RE:RE:Dungeon opening party

Thanks for that I hope it will be a happy birthday followed by a memorable night opening the new dungeon.
P

Hi. Happy birthday. Sounds like it'll be a scorcher! So what's the plan, dress code, etiquette, and other instruction? Michael

Ok then how do i get in touch with you

POSTPONED!!!!

I have to postpone the fun evening I was planning since I am unable to fit the blinds yet and whilst I like showing my sub off I dont think the neighbours are ready yet!!
Watch this space.

Postponement lifted!!!

I have sorted the blinds out and the party is therefore on again.
Starts at 8 and finished when everyone has finished cumming.img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

RE:Postponement lifted!!!

Great idea!
Any more info? Fee, dress code?

This is crazy!!

We had to postpone then we saw an opportunity of sorting the logjam out so we lifted the postponement then yesterday someone that was supposed to come and do the things which would have allowed us to have the party didn't turn up!! so we are back to postponing it and this time 'til its ready and then we aren't on off on off!!
Must go and take out my frustrations on a willing sub!
Best regards to allimg src="imagesadultemoticons010.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons010.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons010.gif"