Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

Private house social BBQ

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 29.08.2015 Date END: 30.08.2015 Private house social BBQ munch this is for those who would like to make it a regular meet at my place last Saturday of the month.

Time to get acquainted with like minded Kinkster's. Hopefully make friends and eventfully offer rooms to like minded kinkster's on a rental basis for those wishing to live in a sex commune style. I've house mates ATM who have nothing to do with this lifestyle hope to change house mates when there is enough interest, could eventually accommodate up to 14 kinster's when the loft is converted into Fetish BDSM.........

There will be be priority to Ladies and couples later will consider guys to balance the ratio.

BYOB'S and sum thing to throw on the BBQ will provide light snacks and a welcome drink..........

Feel free to contact respect everyone's boundaries any ideas and suggestions welcomed.....

Kinkster's Rules apply.......

29th August 2015 12:00 until late

Hi

please, I would like to attend the party, where is gonna be?, the entrance fee?

RE:Private house social BBQ

Hi I would like to come along please Le me know if I am one of the lucky ones you pick thanks

Ahoy!! There

Just an update I'm not feeling it where's the ladies this'll have to be a test run if there's not enough interest.

Kinkster rules??

Hi

I'm interested in the private house BBQ.
I am a relatively new to this.
Could you let me know what the rules mean plus .....

X

RE:Private house social BBQ

Date start: 29.08.2015 Date END: 30.08.2015 Private house social BBQ munch this is for those who would like to make it a regular meet at my place last Saturday of the month.Time to get acquainted with like minded Kinkster's. Hopefully make friends and eventfully offer rooms to like minded kinkster's on a rental basis for those wishing to live in a sex commune style. I've house mates ATM who have nothing to do with this lifestyle hope to change house mates when there is enough interest, could eventually accommodate up to 14 kinster's when the loft is converted into Fetish BDSM.........There will be be priority to Ladies and couples later will consider guys to balance the ratio.BYOB'S and sum thing to throw on the BBQ will provide light snacks and a welcome drink..........Feel free to contact respect everyone's boundaries any ideas and suggestions welcomed.....Kinkster's Rules apply.......29th August 2015 12:00 until late
img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Attending

Sounds fun. Send me tge details please.

Hi all you naughty peep's

Any guy's interested could you bring a lady friend otherwise its not going to be a good ratio. Hope thing's change as it's only a few day's left msg soon. Pending Cancellation now sorry guy's we all want fun but without enough female interest what can, I do open to suggestion's and idea's.