Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

Party for couples only

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 25.04.2015 Date END: 26.04.2015 Hi,
We're looking for 34 couples to join us for a night of sex, sex and more sex. You will need to provide face photos and ithe female should be bi - however if we have a couple of bi women we may agree to a straight woman as long as she's happy to a full swap with the other men.

We will decide if its Plymouth or Exeter when we see who's wanting to come :-)

RE:Party for couples only

We are interested

RE:RE:Party for couples only

Hi both, thanks for the interest in the party, what are you both in to and have you do full swing before. Alice & Jamie

RE:Party for couples only

Hi there, we would be interested. Face pictures available...fem is bi-curious, but has never done anything about it. But also open to full swap too!

You can read our profile to see what we are aren't into...

Hey!!

Hey!! We are interested. I can email you photos of ourselves but do to our jobs we can't put facial photos on here. Sorry xx

We are interested

Bi fem Emma and slightly curious Ian
Plymouth !
Pics to follow please send me an e mail j so I can send our pics
X

Party night

Hi guys, we want couples who are 100% sure they are coming as we need to book the apartment as there's only 2 left, we don't want to miss out on it as it gives us freedom to use all the rooms rather than a cramped hotel room. Please confirm Asap, would people be happy to make a some sort of contribution to the costs of the apartment ? Jamie & Alice

We are 100%

Hi guys, we want couples who are ****% sure they are coming as we need to book the apartment as there's only 2 left, we don't want to miss out on it as it gives us freedom to use all the rooms rather than a cramped hotel room. Please confirm Asap, would people be happy to make a some sort of contribution to the costs of the apartment ? Jamie & Alice

Please message me an e mail address for our pics ! We can come me Mrs sniff and husband and wife mixing it up a little for fun sex and entertainment!
Can contribute to cost!
Xx

RE:Party night

Hi there

Sorry, we are unable to make it now!

Apartment

Exeter or Plymouth?
We are coming just need email to send you our pictures for your approval!
Ian Emma xx

Change of venue!!

Due to a problem with apartment in Exeter we are now all booked for Plymouth!

Please get in touch and say if you come img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif"

Coolio xx

Coolio xx
I've emailed you my photos, hope you like them xx

RE:Coolio xx

Hi,
We havent got them! :-( x

Hey!!

Hey!!
I've sent them twice now, please say you've received them if not I'm going to img src="imagesadultemoticons017.gif" xx

hi

I havent received anything but if you would like to send something lol xxxxcome and say khello img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

Hey!!

Hey!!
I've sent them twice now, please say you've received them if not I'm going to img src="imagesadultemoticons017.gif" xx

Re couples party ??

Hey guys it's L. If there's still room to join in, C and I would like to come along? If you could let us know the details, address, etc? Looking forward to it xx

Party

Hi guys, really sorry but sadly we are not going to be able to have the party due to Jamies best mates mum sadly passing away. Hopefully we will organise another get together soon. Alice & Jamie

Sorry

Sorry to hear of your loss xx

sorry

Sorry for your loss guys xx

Condolances

Sorry for your great loss !
Ian x

Condolences

Sorry to hear