Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

bindya's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Friday, 27 March 2015; Saturday, 28 March 2015; Sunday, 29 March 2015; Monday, 30 March 2015; Tuesday, 31 March 2015; Wednesday, 1 April 2015; Thursday, 2 April 2015; Friday, 3 April 2015; Saturday, 4 April 2015; Sunday, 5 April 2015; Monday, 6 April 2015; Tuesday, 7 April 2015; Wednesday, 8 April 2015; Thursday, 9 April 2015; Friday, 10 April 2015 I want sexual encounters where girls & boys can enjoy. I want a guy who rips my clothes & fucks me hard

RE:bindya's Quick Meet

Bindya, please share more details abou the meetups. looking forward to meet up to fuck you hard.img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Share more infoimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

hi

Pl share some details about the meet. img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Hi am jeet...am traveling to Delhi on the 6 th of april..would like to get screwed..

Hey

venue n time! Kindly inbox the pic of me n my tool on my wall

Hi bindya nice to meet you, may I know like what dress code you will be wearing so that I can easily come to you on disco party (mgf mall).
I am eagerly waiting to rip off your panties and put my tongue on ur pussy lips.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Hi me from delhi and available for u whenvever u want me baby..... lets ride a wilder one

RE:RE:bindya's Quick Meet

if u want i can send u my pic

hi

Hi, I would be interested in your profile, do write back to me, maybe we have real fun together, Cheers

hi

Hi, I would be interested in your profile, do write back to me, maybe we have real fun together, Cheers

hi

hi

hi there..i am looking for a lady of your age...and for the first time i found a lady who loves a wild side..love to meet you..

Am an african guy here in delhi, if you wanna feel what itis like to get swiftly banged by a black guy, then let me kknow.

THIS

HEY .. THERE ARE MANY GUYS WHO WANT TO MEET YOOU ...
CONGRATULATION

max fuck suck lick

Dear Bindya, want to tear ur clothes, lick ur pussy and anus, suck ur lips boobs and buttocks, tongue massage ur full body,put my thick long tool deep in ur mouth,pussy and do anal fuck massage u, oil bath dress u, again rip pantie bra to serve u to ur hearts content.orgasm multiple in one fuck, lick off ur juicy pussy, drink ur semen, give u to drink my cock semen, fuck fuck and more fuck, put cock inside ur gaand and sleep

RE:Hey

venue n time! Kindly inbox the pic of me n my tool on my wall
img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

hi

You're really a hot lady, else so many likes are impossible. I also would like to explore your hotness and share the joy of being one on the bed. Let me know where to meet you.
img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

hey send me a message for exact place and time so we can see if we can take this forward.

hi

i am interested lets meet i am from delhi, i like mature woman and pretty good in massage and tearing cloths ;)

MesaGe me venue details along with ur contact number... To mk things get going in real... Trust me u dnt knw the wildest side of me... Bt will know if gv me chance

hi

kindly send the details of venue and ur no. so that we can fix it up.............

Hi nice to meet you, I came to mgf mall but I did not find any one.my lust is getting consolidating as you wish guys who rips my cloths and fuck hard.
I want to rips your panties and take out of your pussy lips make my tounge over your lips near to clitories and rub ur clit more and more,"making you make more sound 'yes yes do it over there more more'.....yes come on" and taking out the juicy from ur pussy and swallowing and make it coming more and more,and same time putting my clean dick on your mouth to suck it more and more never you had it before,taking my cum in your mouth again and again.at last drilling your pussy and making continuous flow of juicy coming out from your pussy,you will have it if we join together and make this happen...... Waiting bindya..img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

RE:RE:bindya's Quick Meet

look like someone is playing with our emotions. If you are worried or not interested, remove your blog, we will not be wasting our time

Hi Bindiya ...

I am seriously interested. Give me a reply if there is a yes from ur side

hi

hi lemme know when n where we can meet for some wil encounters

Details

Hey Bindya,

Would like now details about your event & also whether you'd be interested in us.

Cheers
B&N

hi

hellodear can u please reply whether u like to have fun with me, please reply

hit me if interested u vl get pleasure beyond the limit

bye

Event cancelled

Event cancelled