Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

stayhappy's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Saturday, 4 April 2015 we are looking to have a fun night in a hotel and are looking for another man to help please the Mrs and have FUN for an Hour or two.

meet up

id like that very much lol where and when would be nice to meet
dave

RE:stayhappy's Quick Meet

Hi there, I'm azy. Would love to come and see you both for a session for a cpl hours and then leave, sounds fun. Email me and let me know times and room number when you've got it..xximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Hi, i would love to meet you guys. Check me out and message me more details where you want to meet.

stayhappy's Meet

Hi both,

I'd love to meet up with you guys on the 4th. Take a look at my profile and let me know if I'm what you're looking for.
Really would like to experience a MMF three way again ??
X

Meeting you both

Hi guys take a look at my profile and see what I have to offer, I would love to meet up with you both and see who will give in first

get in touch ill be your area for that night only

get in touch to find out more

Would love to meet you!

RE:stayhappy

It's definitely something new butt I would love to finally do something fun and meet new people since arriving here. Not sure how to go about meeting but I'm sure you would let me know. ?michael?
let's have some fun!!!

Keen to join you guys... let me know where ;)

Keen to join you guys... let me know where ;)

nite sex

Hi body i am coming for nite hold to join paty,
you are to conform party place and time .img src="imagesadultemoticons023.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons023.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

Let we become friends !It would be fine to have mutual happiness,pleasure and fun.img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"

sono della provincia di foggia vorrei conoscere la tua donna e in sieme .....img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"