Home > Forums > Socials & Events (The Social Scene)

Birmingham summertime Brum Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 25.07.2015 Date END: 26.07.2015 Birmingham Brum Meet Broad Street, ,

Its that bing-bang-a boom summer party time, where you can meet up with old friends new friends and make some new friends! Its a great weekend, where drinking is the order of the day and dancing and prancing the night away! Most usually stay at Hotel s in Broad Street,and all meet up in the brass house 8 from 7.30pm More details will follow of the plan for the weekend...all welcome the more the merrier for a great night ..ps..ITS A SOCIAL NOT A ORGY...what ever happens afterwards with you own arrangements its up to you... In the meantime if you want to know anything about the event, let me know

re Hotel

can anyone recomend a hotel?

RE:re Hotel

We will bunk up together.. lol

RE:RE:re Hotel

Excellent plan ..all three of us..ha...seriously..I need to know nearest hotel..which one used used by our lot..n not too far from venue as I dont fancy walking far alone lol

RE:RE:RE:re Hotel

I think there are couple of good hotels on new street. i will keep you posted on this Dixy..

Any special preferences you have ?

RE:RE:RE:RE:re Hotel

Clean...ensuite..otherwise not fussy..thsnkyou sweetheart x

RE:re Hotel

can anyone recomend a hotel?

i sure can .. theres.. travellodge..premier inn..jurys inn novotel amongst others.. let moi know if u need prices etc ximg src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" ;)

Throbs prices please ..grins..I owe you a drink!

Throbs prices please ..grins..I owe you a drink!

travelodge have saver offers goin ..check their site outimg src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

RE:RE:RE:RE:re Hotel

Travel lodge seems to b cheapest for now

RE:Throb

hiii img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

meet

Need post code for hotel as driving up there anyone help me with this please ty
COLIN

RE:meet

its b15 1ay..

Meet

damn im on holiday!

Me and my hubby will be there

Always a good laugh at these socials and usually naughty afterwards ;) x

Looking forward to it with open legs. hahah

Its good to find some people who share the same wavelength and are looking to have a good time.

There is nothing like the conversations transitioning from friendly, banterful to downright naughty and seducing.

Dixy , have you sorted your hotel booking yet hun ?

RE:Me and my hubby will be there

Big Grins ;-))

RE:RE:Me and my hubby will be there

Big Grins ;-))

Hotel now booked ;) xx

RE:RE:Me and my hubby will be there

Big Grins ;-))

Hotel now booked ;) xx

RE:RE:RE:Me and my hubby will be there

Yep think I may have to come to this aswell

where did u book? same as before??

Hi friends

Hi friends can we join ur party?

RE:Hi friends

like to join the party too

RE:RE:RE:RE:Me and my hubby will be there

Yes hun ;) xx

RE:RE:RE:RE:Me and my hubby will be there

Yes hun ;) xx

RE:Hi friends

Hi friends can we join ur party?

Yeah I'm sure you can get here from Bangladesh in time for our party in uk don't you think?...

Hotel prices pls - unless u wanna put me
And mine up? Lol x

Hotel prices pls - unless u wanna put me
And mine up? Lol x

hi there .. travelodge goin btween 53-55 in the area or u can try hotelscombined

Lol you wana share mine with me?
Or just check hotels.com

RE:Birmingham summertime Brum Meet

We are bringing another couple with us, friends from the club we go to x

RE:RE:Birmingham summertime Brum Meet

hello

We are bringing another couple with us, friends from the club we go to x

Brum Meet

Heya, would love to join you guys. It's not too late to join is it?

RE:Brum Meet

Heya, would love to join you guys. It's not too late to join is it?

never too late.. just turn up on the day..no cut off date etc all welcome??

Excellent plan ..all three of us..ha...seriously..I need to know nearest hotel..which one used used by our lot..n not too far from venue as I dont fancy walking far alone lol

You definately wouldn have to walk alone. Lol

RE:RE:Brum Meet

Great! I'll see you guys there then. Can't wait!

RE:RE:Hi friends

Party gona be held very soon let me now

meet

Hi Bob here can you please a friend to the meet (Dreammaker)

Katie and I will attend social

Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones. ...sean&Katie.

Hotel booked

Hi we are booked into the travelodge central
Hotel in broad street.
Look forward to seeing you there.
We shall be there from 3.00 if anyone fancies a drink coffee..
Sean & katie.

3 WEEKS and 3 DAYS to go ..come on guys n lasses , come on down for a weekend of party fun .drinking and dancing,bring your friends etc,should be a great weekend!!

Hi

We'll be attending looking forward to meeting you all

Hi

RE:Hi

great to see..and hopefully youll have a great time .. 3 weeks to go go go o woop woopp

am going to this event

Friend

Luv to join the party

am going to this event

well u better out down as *attending* then hey mmm winky winky img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

am going to this event

well u better out down as *attending* then hey mmm winky winky img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

am going to this event

am going to this event

am going to this event

am going to this event

am going to this event

am going to this event

am going to this event

am going to this event

am going to this event

am going to this event

am going to this event

am going to this event

am going to this event

am going to this event

am going to this event

am going to this event

am going to this event

am going to this event

am going to this event

RE:RE:RE:Birmingham summertime Brum Meet

More details please

am going to this event

am going to this event

am going to this event

am going to this event

am i invited?

Am I invited too?

am going to this event

am going to this event

freekin reapings

wtfffs goin on with the repeating of messages ...like watchin the freekin tv img src="imagesadultemoticons025.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons026.gif"

RE:am i invited?

Am I invited too?

if u can get here from ghana in 11 days ..think u can make it??img src="imagesadultemoticons025.gif"

Train station?

im travelling up by train. I'm staying at the Premier Inn. Does anyone know of the nearest railway station ? So, I can book my tickets as well.
Thanks

Can't wait !! Counting down the days :))

Freinds

New street and snow hill if u want I can pick you up from station xx

CARPARK!

I am driving up there and wondered where is it best to park or is anyone staying at a hotel who is not driving so I can park there please? Thanks xxx

RE:CARPARK!

Might drive myself
Car share?

RE:CARPARK!

I am driving up there and wondered where is it best to park or is anyone staying at a hotel who is not driving so I can park there please? Thanks xxx

theres some car parking space behind travelodge central ;)

RE:RE:CARPARK!

Might drive myself
Car share?

sorry but already got a car full

lift available

Anyone thinking of going but no transport, I'm travelling down from Gateshead to brum on Fri 24 7 if anyone needs a lift reply here or in chat

Hi throbster pal unfortunately I won't make it. Mate sorry. But I got a note from admin saying unfortunaly my invitation was rejected. Can you shed any light on why that would be ? Mixgas

Hi throbster pal unfortunately I won't make it. Mate sorry. But I got a note from admin saying unfortunaly my invitation was rejected. Can you shed any light on why that would be ? Mixgas

well there always somethings that gets rejected..site rules suppose..mayb next meet if u REALLY can get away hey ;)img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

Awwww and I thought you were going to make a special effort to meet me and Jelly lol xximg src="imagesadultemoticons017.gif"

well there always somethings that gets rejected..site rules suppose..mayb next meet if u REALLY can get away hey ;)img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

Lol you two together frighten me lol serously so was I looking forward to meeting you too your fun pal. Maybe one day we can have a drink together x have fun and don't di anything I woudnt do that should give you plenty scope lol xx

Dam refreshing

I think I need to take the refreshing off lol

Tickets

tickets booked !! Beware peeps !!! Lol xx
Looking forward to meeting you all xx

Re tickets

I've sent you a PM ( BT )...... Xx

I'm gonna have to bail - sitter issues!!
Hope you all have a great time x

Meeting point

Hey, are we all meeting up at The Brasshouse beforehand as normal? So looking forward to meeting everyone tonight x

RE:Meeting point

Hey, are we all meeting up at The Brasshouse beforehand as normal? So looking forward to meeting everyone tonight x

yeah we are around 7-30-8pm..then if we get in reflex early..get our regular corner seat ;)

RE:RE:Meeting point

yeah we are around 7-30-8pm..then if we get in reflex early..get our regular corner seat ;)

Whoop whoop........it's PARTY TIME!!!!!!!!!

I apologise my mistake !!!! ????????

I apologise my mistake !!!! ????????

RE:Meeting point

I can see The Brasshouse from my hotel window

And what mistake would that be???
Lol

RE:RE:Meeting point

I can see The Brasshouse from my hotel window

Well you must be by the jurys inn hotel then lol ??

RE:RE:RE:Meeting point

yep but up in the clouds lol

Thanks all..

just to say thanks to all who made the effort of turning up for the social much appreiciated..and hope ya'll had a great time ..uuntill the next one..hgopefully 2nd week in dec.stay tuned ;)