Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

Greedy Girlies

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 27.03.2015 Date END: 28.03.2015 Between 10pm and 4am the following morning, you can enjoy our luxurious sauna, the beautiful steam room and the wonderful Jacuzzi. The shy can wear swimming costumes; the braver ones can wrap themselves in our white, fluffy towels and then be naked as they go into the Jacuzzi or the steam room.
Once the ladies have enjoyed the downstairs facilities, they will change into that little sexy number they brought with them (for the guys maybe it’s some nice underwear or a jock…) then the ladies can go and discover the naughty delights that await them upstairs.
Upstairs you will find our large adult cinema, the play zone which includes a dark room; we have lockable private rooms and 2 Slings... One private the other more public!!!

We have a licensed bar with drinks at reasonable prices.

RE:Greedy Girlies

Is this real, how many are you expecting will turn up? x

RE:RE:Greedy Girlies

Would like to know the same. Looking for this kind of group fun in Leicester for a long time.

RE:RE:RE:Greedy Girlies

Well i am a member and was planning on going down tonight, so maybe meet you there? ;) x

RE:RE:RE:RE:Greedy Girlies

Trying to register by the site, but I'm pretty sure it is not working. I guess the registration is required to the event, right?

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Greedy Girlies

You have to be a member to get a ticket, or turn up with someone who is a member and can get you in, aka me :D x

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Greedy Girlies

Jess, I've got the email. See you later, then! :)