Home > Forums > General (Asia) (Asian)

What does turn you on during the act?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Everyone share your own experiences about what does actually turns you on during the act. Is it her confidence or innocence or sexy legs or flying kiss or breasts or eyes or butt or nipples or etc. Just dig deep in your mind and feel free to share your thoughts and I appreciate your comments.

MAKING HER MOAN

I GET OFF BY MY PARTNER GETTING OFF. MY #1 CHOICE IS TO USE MY MOUTH. lets face it we have an inferior tool w numerous flaws when our cock is used to pleasure a woman. So may as well even things up, i prefer the 2 for them & 1 for me stratagy. Or the constant gushers works. nothing better than a womans juices dripping from my chin as she quivers in ecstasy.. .mmmm good. ```````````img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"

dirty talk

it turns me on.... img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

dirty couple

we want dirty couple
he like drink pussy cum and urine
and like insert tong in ass hole
any one interested

RE:dirty couple

Hi we are based in London ... We are looking to start our adventure of fun and was wondering if you would interested in joining us? Let us know!

RE:What does turn you on during the act?

The sight of her ample ass, adorned with a graceful tatoo, ready to be taken in every conceivable manner possible, turns me on ...

Needless to say, she can't walk properly the next day ;)img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

a confident lady

Nothing turns me on like a confident lady who know what she want, who push me and what she want from me and demand what she wants..

RE:a confident lady

And how far do you push your confident lady ?

RE:a confident lady

i think....the her facial expression....that explans....what she want now... ;)

RE:RE:a confident lady

We push and pull until we feel that we are completely exhausted for another push and pull hahaha ;-)

till every single drop of empty ;)

till every single drop of desire is empty ;)

It's the foreplay with her body. The longer the foreplay, the better the experience img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

So, finally when the real action kicks in, the sexual chemistry would be at its peak img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

to see her full of hot rod in up n down

Everyone share your own experiences about what does actually turns you on during the act. Is it her confidence or innocence or sexy legs or flying kiss or breasts or eyes or butt or nipples or etc. Just dig deep in your mind and feel free to share your thoughts and I appreciate your comments.

It is actually her innocent looking baby face and sounds she makes is the biggest turn on

if i am deep inside....she put a slidy finger in my ass....slowly....she ride me cowgirl and squirt on my cock when she cum....hmmmmmm

RE:RE:What does turn you on during the act?

I really get turned on by hearing a women moan and groan,it tells me (I hope) that she is enjoying it.If she digs her nails into my back then i know i have hit the mark.I love foreplay,there is nothing like following the curves of a women with your tongue,kissing,biting,licking and anything else you can think of at the time xximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

cpl swap

we want to exchange partners in same room and enjoy a wonder full orgy..i want to see my wife is enjoying doggy wit another man while his wife is sucking my cock...and vise versa...

RE:cpl swap

Yes I also like the sameimg src="imagesadultemoticons003.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons026.gif"

Licking and smelling her pussy while having my pussy penetrated

The sight of her lip biting.

I cant control my orgasms finding my woman biting her lips and throwing her hair back while she's cumming.
Sets me off everytime.

The sight of her lip biting.

I cant control my orgasms finding my woman biting her lips and throwing her hair back while she's cumming.
Sets me off everytime.

Her sexy legs with nice sexy feet, and obviously a nice curvy butt. ??

Its all in the sense of touch , candle lit room, incense burning. the desire the intensity of wanting and giving , a heighten sense off sexuality , soft lips touching. need I say more