Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

BandRT's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Sunday, 1 March 2015; Wednesday, 4 March 2015; Thursday, 5 March 2015; Friday, 6 March 2015; Saturday, 7 March 2015; Sunday, 8 March 2015; Monday, 9 March 2015; Wednesday, 11 March 2015; Thursday, 12 March 2015 Looking for a couple or two straight males for a threesome who are willing to let me film it to send to R. New to this. B x

RE:BandRT's Quick Meet

Hi , Brandrt, I have checked you profile , very nice !!!would love to chat and ..........? I'm free on the 11and12 of March , drop,by and say hi :)x img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Hi like ur event..
Am interested if you like you can send me your full details and i will get back to you.
Hope to hear from youimg src="imagesadultemoticons023.gif"

Hi i am most def interested re your filming meet. and free today 1st March and next Sunday 8th March if you would like 2 invite me.

I'd be very happy to join your fun of you like.. can do any midweek evening as I work near you ... could be good fun :) get in touch if I float your boat ! X

HIya Bedford here so nice and near

I'd love to join you.

Party

Daytime fun would suit us message me and we'll sort it for u

Hi

I like u

Hi

I like u

Hi

I like u

Happy to help.xx img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Love to have fun and being filmed

img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Hi I would love to come 11th or 12th love to shoot my load on you derek

Hi I would love to come 11th or 12th love to shoot my load on you derek

It would be amazing to meet send me details of how

RE:BandRT

Count me in pls

Robbie

Hi what time is your meet for today?

Paul xx

I'm a single male can accommodate today Friday till Sunday bedford looking for singles or cupples for a dirty weekend MK42 9ur number 38 come now and fuck all weekend bring your camra and toys if ya want

Hi. Lovely profile and I'm nice and local, whet a great coincidence...I'm available Monday 9th any time during the day. Love to join you and help you with the video!

Let me know if you're interested x

RE:RE:BandRT's Quick Meet

Hi , I would lo join you at your event in the weekend, or any day till thursday , message me with details please.

Event cancelled

Event cancelled