Home > Forums > General Features (Site Features)

Can anyone tell me how hot or not votes are calculated

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I just wonder how anyone can give you less than full marks as you can only say hot or NOT hot 1 or 0. So if a person has a vote of 10 based on 9 votes which is the current number 2's vote level then I suppose he was lucky enough to not have any not votes and hence a 10 value is that correct. And why is it based on so few Votes only 9 in total. If that was the case you would expect new profiles to bounce in the chart at number 1 due to some getting a single HOT vote and would only be dropped down the list by a sudden flurry of NOT votes.

Are the votes removed after a certain time period or do you keep your current position and just go further up the list?

Zoe xXx

RE:Can anyone tell me how hot or not votes are calculated

It seems at one time you could give a mark out of 10.
As you say now you can only say yes or no.
This feature encourages people to keep their profile image for years on end because when they change they will lose their score and return to zero.
It puzzles me why we have a couples hot or not but very few pics of couples?

Hugz Carol and Ted XX

RE:RE:Can anyone tell me how hot or not votes are calculated

I don't think it's meant for scores. We feel...
It's meant so the site automatically sends an icebreaker to someone deemed 'hot', if they fulfil your search criteria.
When we've voted hot or not, we often get that profile owner write back to us as if we'd actually written to them when we hadn't.
But...for what it's worth...you get full marks! xx

I think all correspondence is ....

Why we're here? I like what I see and also read of you. Come say hi! It's that simple.... I think if you work the system, you will find that person or couple or whatever you're seeking online here. I do like to move beyond the messaging stage quickly and chat over the phone, meet up naturally! I am here for the same sexual reasons you are, is that correct?