Home > Forums > Going Abroad (Holiday Meet-up)

The Algarve?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

We are thinking of taking a very nice vlla in the western Algarve for a couple of weeks. We are seeing if there is any mileage in extending an invite for a gentlemangentlemen to join us for all or part of the time on a paying basis. You should have read our profile to understand where we are coming from.
The villa is secluded and it is possible to be nude all the time. It is envisaged that Summer will be naked and available to the gentlemen "on demand" and that can be indoors or round the pool as and when you require. About three hundred yards of rough ground away there is what is virtually a private beach accessible only from the sea or to those that know it is there so again sex on the beach is not just a drink. We will cruisedrive out so will have a car available and we will collectdeliver you tofrom the airport. We can also offer clay shooting as a break from the sex (lol). There is a barbque at the villa and some restaurants not far away. Let us know if you have interest and we can move forward - no dates are set yet.img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

hi ,

Would be nice to join you. Am a north indian guy living in malaysia. Want me?img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

Hello

I am a local.

RE:hi ,

yes i want

RE:Hello

img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

RE:The Algarve?

Hi I finish my job this coming Friday and would be available, not so fussed on the ££ side of things just good sex and fun is all I'm bothered about!!

Hit me up if it sounds like it might be good!

Cam

Algarve

Love the algarve like a second home to me, were abouts is the villa img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

algarve

Id love to join you be a pleasure to meet you both

YEP I,M UP FOR SOME LET ME KNOW THE DATES .WILL BE IN JEREZ FOR MOTO GP 1st to 5th mat anyway. CURLY xximg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

where is this place which country?

algrave

I would love to join. Your plan sounds very tasty. Let me know further info pls

Meeting

Hi sweety ,

I am mix ....Italian Middle East , dark skin ..44 years old and work as Pilot . I am interested to join if you like amore ....

You look really so woww ...
Kisses
Ciao Bella
Tom

I am a male 45 years old living in India but travelling in Europe at that time. Would love to join you . What is the amount expected for 3 days ?

You should try to get a local (like me) ;-)

Algarve Rendevous

Would love to join in on paying basis. Discrete and fun loving with no strings attached. Nudist.

Am in

Looking for a man to have some fun

i am Bi Curious.
Want to meet you between 24.03. and 29.03.
Open for nearly everything....