Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Ouch, Weird Real Stories From The World Of Sex

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Just a couple of odd stories today that may make you clench a little or have to check that your genitals are still in your pants where they belong!

Did you hear about the man who had his penis stolen? Back in 2012 Fei Lin of Zeijhang, China who was reportedly having affairs with multiple taken women suffered a stolen penis as he slept at night! The stiffy-stealers are thought to be the jealous other halves of the women he'd been bonking, they snuck into his place, put a bag over his head and chopped off his member. A man's worst nightmare!

Hospitals must get a lot of cases of foreign objects lodged in patients but a potato up the bum…A very unfortunate Sheffield vicar was apparently putting up some curtains when he had the misfortune of 'falling' on the offending potato. Ouch!

Do these stories bring a tear to your eye? Maybe you have some sex related news stories that you've heard of like these?

Real stories

A medic pal of mine once related the story of a stint behind the reception desk at the med centre. Apparently a lady came in asking to see a doctor for an intimate problem. However when she took a seat on the hard plastic chairs, a strange buzzing sound ensued.
Turns out the lady had been experimenting with anal stimulation using a small, but powerful, vibrator. Having however lubed it up to the max, lost her grip and the vibrator.
Don't know how it was recovered though.

Real stories

A medic pal of mine once related the story of a stint behind the reception desk at the med centre. Apparently a lady came in asking to see a doctor for an intimate problem. However when she took a seat on the hard plastic chairs, a strange buzzing sound ensued.
Turns out the lady had been experimenting with anal stimulation using a small, but powerful, vibrator. Having however lubed it up to the max, lost her grip and the vibrator.
Don't know how it was recovered though.

RE:Real stories

Ah cringe. I'm betting she may have had a bit more anal action than she'd anticipated from a doc and their latex glove to get it out!

Mobile phone

I remember reading about a Norwegian girl who set her mobile to vibrate and pushed it up her pus and then rang it with the landline. Needless to say the vibrations caused it to work its way further in and she couldn't retrieve it so ended up in hospital to have it removed.

RE:Ouch, Weird Real Stories From The World Of Sex

My ex gf was a call taker for a UK ambulance service. She related a call from a very well-to-do woman who requested she "send an ambulance". When my ex explained that she couldn't just do that without knowing the nature of the problem, this plummy voiced churchgoer eventually admitted that she'd lost something inside her vagina. That's not al. She then volunteered that it was a statuette of Jesus, and that his arms were extended outwards!
She was indeed closer to her Lord at that time.