Home > Forums > Socials & Parties (The Social Scene)

Gangbang in London

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 27.02.2015 Date END: 27.02.2015 Gangbang in London N9 (a little charge applies) !!!

Next gangbang will be on Friday, the 27th of February. 1:30pm - 3:30pm. The venue will be disclosed to guests only. It is a hotel in London N9, tube station available.

Come and join the fun without any pressure or just relax and watch. I will be available to be used all the time. The only rules during the gangbang are:

* always condom, including oral ... but you can cum on my face or anywhere else
* no anal

I will need your email and phone number in order to book. I am very discreet and I may call only once at an appropriate time for you. I just need to verify that you are really committed.

The places will be quite limited to a few people only.

RE:Gangbang in London

Hi
I would love to attend to this party

RE:RE:Gangbang in London

Please, anybody contact me directly for any bookings as we need to exchange contact details. Thank you x

Are single men allowed? If so,then i will come.

RE:RE:RE:Gangbang in London

Please, anybody contact me directly for any bookings as we need to exchange contact details. Thank you x

hi im anal virgin tranny can i be gangbanged

hi im anal virgin tranny can i be gangbanged

RE:hi im anal virgin tranny can i be gangbanged

Hey, I want the guys for me now! This gangbang is about a wet pussy and quite an eager mouth!

RE:hi im anal virgin tranny can i be gangbanged

Where do you live, I'd love to use your sexy mouth for my pleasure

Hi
I would love to attend to this party

Hi would love to attend

Hi I am interested I would like a bit more information

Date start: 27.02.2015 Date END: 27.02.2015 Gangbang in London N9 (a little charge applies) !!!

Next gangbang will be on Friday, the 27th of February. 1:30pm - 3:30pm. The venue will be disclosed to guests only. It is a hotel in London N9, tube station available.

Come and join the fun without any pressure or just relax and watch. I will be available to be used all the time. The only rules during the gangbang are:

* always condom, including oral ... but you can cum on my face or anywhere else
* no anal

I will need your email and phone number in order to book. I am very discreet and I may call only once at an appropriate time for you. I just need to verify that you are really committed.

The places will be quite limited to a few people only.
img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif"

Would love to attend.

I can attend let me know please

RE:RE:RE:RE:Gangbang in London

I can attend let me know please

I can provide more info to seriously interested people only. Please, contact me via pm if you are keen to attend.

img src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif" will come to the party

Damn

Wish this was after work!

Hi am interested. Plz send address.

more information please?

nice slim and mussels there but not over buff just right

Would love to attend

Hiya

I hope that you are well. I'm based in Loughton Essex and love to have fun.

Do have a face pic here but is in my private album. Drop me a line if you wish to see and I'll reply with my pic.

I'm up for most things and really am quite respectful, clean and discreet. Will only do things with your permission.

I love anal and double penetration (but not necessary), cuckold scenarios with me being the bull (also not necessary). Would love to develop something with you after seeing your profile.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Hugs & Kisses

Mikey xx

Thanks all of you for the interest. Please, don't forget to drop me a private message if you are interested to attend. There are only a few days to go now. x

love to come to the party img src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif"

I would love to