Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

lusciouslily1's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Wednesday, 11 February 2015 Will be hosting a liitle gangbang at my place, will require eight boys to tend to my needs, endowed men most welcome. Kisses, Lilly xx

times?

what time you thinking of having the gb? x

gang bang

Let me know on fb Geoff themagpie Robinson where and what time x

Thankyou boys

It will be after 6pm in the evening. I will contact all who are interested. No fee, its free, just make sure your clean and tidy. Kisses, Lilly x

RE:Thankyou boys

It will be after 6pm in the evening. I will contact all who are interested. No fee, its free, just make sure your clean and tidy. Kisses, Lilly x

RE:lusciouslily1's Quick Meet

Hi love to join in your gang bang hun message me

I'd love to play for you. :) Can you send me a message? Thanks.

Love too xxxx

I would to to attend, please leave details for me . X

I would to to attend, please leave details for me . X

love to attend but a bit far

Great

I'd love to cum play send me detailsimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Great

I'd love to cum play send me detailsimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

RE:RE:lusciouslily1's Quick Meet

You should definitely go, be great to meet you there img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

You should definitely go, be great to meet you there img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Quick meet

Lily am I in xxxxx
Laura xxxx

You have answered my horny prayers.

Kevin

I wpuld love to attend, message me more details.

I. Will attend live local so not a problem just need the address

Hi Hun sounds good it could be my first gangban am shore as soon as you get your cock out a and fuck me i will would like too ram it in your mouth first hopefully you will gagging on it.if your pussy free al be in there like a shot fucking any of your holes hard fucking proper hard ximg src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

lusciouslily1's Quick Meet

Will try and head north for this if I can. If I don't make it would love to see the pics after. Will it be a sloppy endiing?

Hi if you ever have gangbang on sat nights I would love to come and fuck you x

Pity I am working away mid week otherwise would love to fill your pussy

Still intrested

Count me in lily looking forward to it

I would be honoured to attend your pleasure my dear can't wait for the treat hope I am successful with my application img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Sorry can't attend due to unforseen circumstances x

I hope I get chosen. ximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Hi babes xxx I'm really interested in coming,how can I find out if I am invited fr ur super gsnf bang

would love to attendimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Hi thanks for accepting my friend request.and would love to cum to your gang bang x x x Pete

Count me in pliz

hi, anytime in dublin?

RE:times?

Where you from hun

Hi i would love to be part of your gangbang I can see you've got plenty of choice so but have a look at my profile for pics and the choice is yours but I'm very willing! img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

I'm willing to attend BBC10 inch here, very clean tidy and looking for fun. Gangbang sounds perfect. Waiting for more updated place n time. Can't wait mmmmm

I'm willing to attend BBC10 inch here, very clean tidy and looking for fun. Gangbang sounds perfect. Waiting for more updated place n time. Can't wait mmmmm

img src="imagesadultemoticons003.gif" hi really want to attend

Where u frm?

Would like to come were and what time

Yes im in ,,,,just what area to know how far .img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Would love to attend but you probably got more than enough by now xxx

I'm waiting for the place n time. BBC 10 inch here, tall 198cm, handsome n clean, muscle build but gentle giant. Can't wait mmmmmm

RE:Still intrested

Which city or town this is coming up pls

Prince Albert

I guess I wasn't one of the lucky 8 then.img src="imagesadultemoticons017.gif"

wld love u 2 get in touch if ur ever nearby benidorm.....kiss.xxximg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

it seems as if your got enough replies lol

I guess it's another make believe meet up unless someone has been??? Anyone been????

RE:RE:Thankyou boys

I will travel the distance if you'll have me x

Thankyou to all who responded, the eight chosen all came except one. Had a wonderful time and will arrange another in a few weeks. Kisses Lilly. xx

Nobody got choose I guess cos nobody has commented or posted on your gusetbook