Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

House party

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 22.02.2015 Date END: 22.02.2015 We have room for 3 or so couples and the same number of YOUNG SLIM single guys at our February party , If interested send a message and we will reply- BUT - you must have a photograph available and be happy to pass your email address (for directions), no photo no invite .
Happy swinging . P & D xxxx

RE:House party

Shame its not tomorrow would have luv to come along xx

good Sunday

assist with my partner and a good friend img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

Date start: 22.02.2015 Date END: 22.02.2015 We have room for 3 or so couples and the same number of YOUNG SLIM single guys at our February party , If interested send a message and we will reply- BUT - you must have a photograph available and be happy to pass your email address (for directions), no photo no invite .Happy swinging . P & D xxxx

I´d like assisting,

I would like to attend at your party

I have seen much positive news from you both!
So extra curious about your party.
I am a relaxed and entertaining guy.
Look forward to hear from you
X Steve

hola

hola pareja,me encantaria asistir a vuestra fiesta y disfrutar y gozar al maximo juntos.donde sera la reunion.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

what do I have to do for assisting?

lukymcorny1

wed like 2 get in touch with u. were near u...img src='imagesadultemoticons029.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons028.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons022.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons014.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons013.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons016.gif'

Hi Guys..........

Sure,

It will be my pleasure to meet up you guys.......Let me know the location, so we can meet up.

Hi would love to attend

House party

Please get back if u like my pic .

meet

I´m sorry very much but at the end On Sunday I have a a track meet, I forgot tell you before.Thank you anyway, I´ll see you in the next.

would be able to come

Party

We would like to thank everyone for their interest and are sorry if you were not selected this time , we are really over subscribed so had to call a halt to invitations but please contact again when we have our next event . Happy hunting - Kisses Pete & Dee xxxx

I am slim and would like to come..

house party

hola buenas,me gustaria poder asistir a vuestra fiesta,pero creo que ya no aceptais a mas gente,otra vez sera,espero que lo paseis muy bien,un saludo a todos

Hi Peter. We are waiting for your response in las ramblas golf club. Kisses