Home > Forums > Socials & Parties (The Social Scene)

Gangbang in Essex

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 27.02.2015 Date END: 27.02.2015 *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Gangbang, only !!! !!!

Next gangbang will be on Friday, the 27th of February. 1:00pm - 3:00pm. The venue will be disclosed to guests only. It is usually near M11 in the area between Duxford and Bishop's Stortford.

Come and join the fun without any pressure or just relax and watch. I will be available to be used all the time. The only rules during the gangbang are:

* always condom, including oral ... but you can cum on my face or anywhere else
* no anal

I will need your email and phone number in order to book. I am very discreet and I may call only once at an appropriate time for you. I just need to verify that you are really committed.

The places will be quite limited for this event.

Gangbang, only !!!!!!

Interested

Is there a cost?

RE:Gangbang in Essex

hello like to attend

Keen to attend

Keen to attend, I have mailed you my details. Please use the email address I sent, can send pics if you do.
Hopefully hear from you soon..
P

Sound

Is a cost involved

Costs

Hi all, yes, there is a small charge to attend. This is like many clubs but you are guaranteed to play. Please, send me a private message and I am happy to provide more details. X

Very Keen

Hi, I have private emailed you, look forward o a reply...

Party moved to London

Hi all, we need to move this event to London N9 (same day). I am going to cancel this ad and to make another one in order to avoid confusion. Sorry if that introduced any inconvenience. X

shame

but have fun...

Event cancelled

Event cancelled