Home > Forums > (UK) East Anglia (Instant Action)

Free Swingers Club For People Seeking Genuine and Reliable Meet-ups.

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I'm building up a network of open minded and genuinely trustworthy friends and as I get to now each new friend is a sincere and reliable person on a one to one basis I'm introducing them to one and other, until we become a well acquainted group of friends and can then begin to organize group meetings and overnight stays of various combinations of sexes and group sizes. Single people and couples welcome.

Age, looks and nationality is unimportant but a broad-mind is a must, if anyone is interested in finding out more and would like to ask any questions please contact me by private message.

Steve. :-)

singers club

Would love more details. Really interested . Genuine guy

RE:singers club

I'm getting to know people through direct message communication on here first, and then I intend on meeting each friend one at a time just for a coffee and a chat and as I get to know each person is genuine and not a time waster I will introduce the group together as it builds up and at it's own pace, I kind of want the network to grow slowly and carefully in order to find the right people rather than rush in and discover all the wrong ones.

I look forward to hearing from anyone who is interested in getting involved.

Steve. :-)

RE:RE:singers club

Hi really interested in getting involved and a genuine. Would love to chat some more and even meet up soon. Really good idea what your doing and a good way about it

RE:Free Swingers Club For People Seeking Genuine and Reliable Meet-ups.

Hi Steve,

I like the idea you've come up with. Would love to have the chance of being part of a genuine group. The problem with this lifestyle is there are too many unreliable people that love wasting your time. I'm very genuine. I'm young but have been swinging for years.

Would love a chat about your network?

Would love to be involved x

RE:Free Swingers Club For People Seeking Genuine and Reliable Meet-ups

interested as well.

Am in

Am in

RE:RE:Free Swingers Club For People Seeking Genuine and Reliable Meet-ups.

looks like the originator has been deleted.. SassyDD would you be interested in helping organise something? PM me.

im in