Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

Meetup at Goa

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 23.01.2015 Date END: 24.01.2015 Hi,

Interested couples may contact us. Further details will be furnished on proper verification.

RE:Meetup at Goa

Only for couples.? Single not invited.?

RE:RE:Meetup at Goa

Sorry!!!

RE:RE:RE:Meetup at Goa

Okay..

meatup at Goa.

Ok if their no entry without couples then I have a idea that if you have'nt any boyfriend then m single so will you be my couple Wht say.

Hi,
We are in goa around same time (30m and 25f) Kindly share co-ordinates to meet up.

Cheers!

i join

hi i m couple. i will join this party.so plz inform me wherever and where

Hi Couples & Tourists in Goa!!!
I am Mohit, 29 yrs,Fair,Tall & handsome,smart, decent educated hunk from Goa providing one of the best Professional Sensual Erotic Body Oil Massage in Goa for past 2 yrs for CouplesLadieshousewives who seek fun & enjoyment in Goa.

Get adventurous! Looking for that special thing ;) CouplesLadiesMen visiting Goa and seeking a naughty little adventure get in touch with me!

Good looking Non-pushy guy here... Clean, Hygienic and totally DDF Looking to please and satisfy you. Let me know how you like it and I will seek me best to make sure you are satisfied and glowing. All in the privateness and secrecy of your place. In case you can't host we can work it out.
Ladies... stop thinking twice or hesitating. If you've felt the urge for an adventure.. seek it... go for it!
Maybe you want just that one special part of you pampered. Get the excitement and pleasure your body deserves.
Total secrecy and discreteness assured and expected.

hi

can i join?

Hey Can I join??